Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Immediate Openings! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immediate Openings! (5512 Views)

Job Openings In Ogun State / Massive Employment Openings At Oil And Gas Servicing Company / Immediate Openings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2007
If you need something doing go to these sites:
www.y--e--s.com/?i=110812/
www.2-b.us/?i=110814/
www.a--b--c.com/?i=67924/
www.w--o--w.com/?i=54820/
Go to the end of the page and click on "No thanks, take me to the page I want to see".
Re: Immediate Openings! by d7thcaller: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2007
Hi Lovethis have u tried the site? If yes do u think it is worth ddoing considering how it works and what you earn?I dontu think it is applicable for nigerians
Re: Immediate Openings! by gabe: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2007
please i need a credit card mastercard or visa to pay for ewen chia's e-book. $10. can i use anybody's credit card? i'm at gabrii78@yahoo.com
Re: Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2007
I am doing all the online businesses i advertised here and even more and they work very well. Wherever you are in the world, you can participate. Lots of Nigerians are into it even this one, www.movie.ws/lovethis.
Just make up your mind and do what others are doing, that's extra cash for you.
Re: Immediate Openings! by d7thcaller: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2007
Hi Lovethis,
thanks for ur inform.I have browsed for the past 5hrs but cannot get any genuine online buss.dat of inboxdollar I dont really understand it.
plz i would apprecaite if u could give me datials on how you carry out your own.
my email is bubewww2yk@yahoo.com
thanks, oops
Re: Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2007
Information on how they work can be obtained from the websites. Everything is well explained. Just take your time and read them up.
Re: Immediate Openings! by cornel318(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2007
that Dollarz Stuff site says that they don't accept registration from Nigerians.
Re: Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2007
Lots of nigerians are into it so I do not know what you are talking about.
Re: Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2007
Congratulations to those of you that signed up for online opportunities.
Re: Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2007
good job people.
Re: Immediate Openings! by anifel20(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2007
lovethis, how do one register on the website.ws
Re: Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 12:57pm On May 02, 2007
Anifel20, Go to the site at www.freedom.ws/lovethis. Watch the dvd presentation and click on "sign up for the free trial" . You can also visit www.website.ws/lovethis and sign up there.
Re: Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 4:30pm On May 03, 2007
Good job people.
Re: Immediate Openings! by anifel20(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2007
Lovethis I have done as you said but it is asking me for payment.
Re: Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 6:47pm On May 04, 2007
They need your payment info on file so that if you do not cancel after the 7 day trial, they can charge you. You need to put it before you can be a member.
Re: Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 3:49pm On May 08, 2007
Good job.
Re: Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2007
Congratulations people.
Re: Immediate Openings! by debore(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2007
Lovethis I was introduced to this programme last year but I could partake because the guy that did this was in England and then there was no mastercard or the required payment plans in Nigeria so I had to opt out, but Iwould be glad if you can tell me how to make payments and receive my payments too from Nigeria which payment card do you use I would be expecting because I dont ant to be stuck again.Thanks
Re: Immediate Openings! by Lovethis(f): 4:10pm On May 31, 2007
Debore, there is now mastercard in Nigeria. Check with your local bank for debit cards. You receive your payments in checks sent to the address you signup with. If you are afraid of your check getting missing in naija then you can use a friend's address who resides outside naija and let him cash your checks for you and send the cash to you. It all depends on you. I guess you were asking about GDI. GDI now accepts paypal.
Re: Immediate Openings! by herk072179(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2007
Has any one heard anything on de philip morris application?
Hola @ me herk072179@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cornerstone Insurance Plc Aptitude Test On 25th April, 2015 / Fresh Graduate And Hnd Vacancies At Price Waterhouse Coopers (pwc) Nigeria / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.