Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Let's Talk: Which Was Your Best And Worst Subject In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Talk: Which Was Your Best And Worst Subject In Secondary School (274 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / Let's Talk: Which Institution Has The Cheapest Girls In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk: Which Was Your Best And Worst Subject In Secondary School by campustrends: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2018
Hello everyone, how's your weekend going? Hope you've had more fun and rested?

I would like to take us back to our secondary school days. Like I tell my friends, for me I had more fun in Secondary School than I am having in higher institution.

Let me take you back to the Memory Lane in Secondary School, we all had our best subject in secondary and this might be because of the Teacher teaching the subject or the relevance of the subject to your desired course of study or because of your friends or any other reason.

My best subject in secondary was Geography because I loved � any discussion about the earth and because of the Teacher teaching the subject, maybe that's why I find myself in Geosciences.
I hated � Biology because the teacher was just too lazy and was leaving us the form our notes but I loved the aspect of reproduction in Biology � �.

So it's your turn, what was your best and worst subjects in secondary school? Join the discussion leave a comment.
Visit https://www.campustrends.com.ng/2018/10/lets-talk-which-was-your-best-and-worst.html
Re: Let's Talk: Which Was Your Best And Worst Subject In Secondary School by mrpoul(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
physics was, is and will always be my best subject
I loved the way physics explain natural phenomenons

maths was toughest for me may be because I did not av a good foundation but though I love solving maths (maybe dats y I endup studying computer)

for me there is no worst subject even literature DAT u want to pass, u can still make it, it just need time and dedication

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Difference Between Public Procurement And Private? / Assignment / AUCHIPOLY Academic Calendar | 2018/19 First Semester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.