Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Coolpad Lost It's Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Coolpad Lost It's Network (385 Views)

Coolpad Cool 2 Launched With 13MP Dual Cameras / How Can I Install Google Playstore Coolpad Android Phone / Glo Has Officially Lost It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coolpad Lost It's Network by uchedetemple(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hello My Able Engineers, I Bring This Issue Before You With Strong Beleive That You Guys Can Help Me Out, I Bought This Coolpad Phone In A Second-hand From A Guy And Just That Same Day I Was Trying To Access The Phone To Know Its Features. After A While I Left The House To Buy A Recharge Card To Subscribe For Data, Before I Could Come Back, My 4yrs Old Boy Has Pressed Nonsense Into The Phone, From that Moment I Discovered That The Phone Could No Longer Make Calls Or Browse Anymore Wereas Before Then I Have Made Several Calls With The Phone. I Have Try To Reset It, I Even Flashed It All To No Avail. On The Screen It Will Display "EMERGENCY CALL ONLY" And If I Try To Switch On The Network Or Make Call, It Will Display A Chinese Written On The Screen. As It Stands Now It Is Only Useful For Playing Music, Video And Games And Apparently I Dont Have Money To Buy Another Phone. I Will Be Very Grateful If Someone Can Assist Me In Fixing The Phone Again, Thanks In Advance.
Re: Coolpad Lost It's Network by Pierocash(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
embarassed
Re: Coolpad Lost It's Network by akindayo12(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Go and give a very good engineer to change the signal cable for you...and also check if the imel is intact...

(1) (Reply)

Gionee X1s / Elephone A3 Pro Features, Price And Availability / An Android App Remembers Its Data After Uninstall And Reinstall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.