Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Dad Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Dead Wife And Child In Coffin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Dead Wife And Child In Coffin (1310 Views)

Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer / BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man / Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Dead Wife And Child In Coffin by trendysturvs(f): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
A mourning father is pushing for stricter drunk driving laws after his wife and unborn child were hit and killed by a boxing champion in California who was believed to been intoxicated.

Zach Kincaid posted images from a September 26 gathering at McWane Family Funeral Home that showed Krystil Kincaid, 29, and the daughter they planned to name Avalynn Onix in a casket.

‘A drunk driver speeding down a two lane highway at 85+mph in the wrong lane around a blind corner destroyed my family,’ he captioned the selection of images in a social media post.

He said that because his wife was eight months pregnant, Marcos Forestal, 28, won’t face as many years behind bars for taking his daughter’s life.

Kincaid added: ‘The max sentence for killing my wife and daughter is 10 years max. The state of California doesn’t think there was intent, but I know driving recklessly in that manner, he didn’t intend anything good…. my daughter’s due date was October 9th, a 36 week old fully developed baby isnt considered a person in the state of California.’

The dad parented 11-year-old daughter and two sons ages eight and four with his deceased wife. He also has a 14-year-old stepchild.

Images from the joint funeral show family members looking into the coffin of their loved ones and taking it in turns to hold the baby who was also pictured laying across Krystil’s chest.

He has raised $51,020 on a GoFundMe me page for the family, exceeding their $50,000 target.

A Change.org petition needing 150,000 signatures had around 79,000 Saturday night.

Champion boxer Forestal was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and has pleaded not guilty to gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated. He next appears in court November 1.

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/10/dad-shares-heartbreaking-pictures-of-dead-wife-and-child-in-coffin-to-help-petition-for-stricter-driving-laws/

Re: Dad Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Dead Wife And Child In Coffin by trendysturvs(f): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Devastated Zach said the children had gone to the hospital expecting to welcome a new family member.

‘They thought they had a baby sister here,’ Zach said. ‘They got the worst news of their life. They were told that they don’t have a mom, or a baby sister, anymore.’

In a Facebook post, he explained that sharing the traumatic news with his children was ‘the hardest thing I have ever done’.

‘I told my 2 daughters and my 2 sons that a drunk driver killed their mom.

‘The pain and anger I feel within my soul is immeasurable, my heart is broken. Until we meet again Raven…’

2 Likes

Re: Dad Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Dead Wife And Child In Coffin by whitebeard(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chai..this is very painful..!

Re: Dad Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Dead Wife And Child In Coffin by ChroniclesNg(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
trendysturvs:
A mourning father is pushing for stricter drunk driving laws after his wife and unborn child were hit and killed bS-heartbreaking-pictures-of-dead-wife-and-child-in-coffin-to-help-petition-for-strictees from a September 26 gathering at McWane Family Funeral Home that showed Krystil Kincaid, 29, and the daughter they planned to name Avalynn Onix in a casket.

‘A drunk driver speeding down a two lane highway at 85+mph in the wrong lane around a blind corner destroyed my family,’ he captioned the selection of images in a social media post.

He said that because his wife was eight months pregnant, Marcos Forestal, 28, won’t face as many years behind bars for taking his daughter’s life.

Kincaid added: ‘The max sentence for killing my wife and daughter is 10 years max. The state of California doesn’t think there was intent, but I know driving recklessly in that manner, he didn’t intend anything good…. my daughter’s due date was October 9th, a 36 week old fully developed baby isnt considered a person in the state of California.’

The dad parented 11-year-old daughter and two sons ages eight and four with his deceased wife. He also has a 14-year-old stepchild.

Images from the joint funeral show family members looking into the coffin of their loved ones and taking it in turns to hold the baby who was also pictured laying across Krystil’s chest.

He has raised $51,020 on a GoFundMe me page for the family, exceeding their $50,000 target.

A Change.org petition needing 150,000 signatures had around 79,000 Saturday night.

Champion boxer Forestal was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and has pleaded not guilty to gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated. He next appears in court November 1.

See more photos below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Dad Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Dead Wife And Child In Coffin by Tokative(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
A pity!
Re: Dad Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Dead Wife And Child In Coffin by Tokative(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Dad Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Dead Wife And Child In Coffin by youngberry001(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
So sad sad

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Successful Bank Robberies Of All Time / BREAKING: Man Found Dead With Bullet Shot Through His Chest In Bayelsa [photos] / Lady Fights Dirty With Prophet Who Almost Drowned Her During Water Baptism (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.