Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How Can One Get Rid Of Blood Clot In Womb Without Going Through D&C - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Get Rid Of Blood Clot In Womb Without Going Through D&C (362 Views)

My D&C Experience.... Pls Advice Me / Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb / Tribunal Suspends Kebbi Doctor For Amputating Baby In Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Get Rid Of Blood Clot In Womb Without Going Through D&C by affigurl5(f): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Please, help a friend of mind. She's been trying to get rid of blood clot in her womb. But I adviced her to see a doctor so they can help her flush it. She still insisting on a natural remedy.
Re: How Can One Get Rid Of Blood Clot In Womb Without Going Through D&C by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Do you know that most times 'asking for a friend' always turn out to be 'you asking for yourself'

(1) (Reply)

Solution For Mouth Odour / Cure For Infection And Infertility / Pink Heroes: Polaris Bank Celebrates Breast Cancer Survivors (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.