Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Please How Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria (514 Views)

Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria by intellectual07(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
pls can someone tell me pls how can I register a PayPal account in Nigeria, use it to receive payment and then transfer the funds/money to my local/ Nigerian bank account. please anyone with a legit information, I would forever be greatful.
Re: Please How Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria by polimaf(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
intellectual07:
pls can someone tell me pls how can I register a PayPal account in Nigeria, use it to receive payment and then transfer the funds/money to my local/ Nigerian bank account. please anyone with a legit information, I would forever be greatful.
Hit me up on whatsapp +234 812 644 0637...
Re: Please How Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria by intellectual07(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
polimaf:
Hit me up on whatsapp +234 812 644 0637...
bro my whatsapp is not good for now. is there any other way we can get connected.
Re: Please How Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria by polimaf(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2018
intellectual07:
bro my whatsapp is not good for now. is there any other way we can get connected.
Re: Please How Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria by gudbiz: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2018
This is your baddest one and only FunnyDude

What prompted this thread was that people are charging as high as 5k for this. Majority of Nigerians are really suffering, so I said I should still give back this little knowledge in me.

I've used this and I'm still using for my PayPal.

I will teach you how to open UAE verified PayPal and account for free without VPN, you heard me right!

I mean you will use your Real Nigeria name, phone number.

You will earn and buy goods with it.

It's very simple.

Let go....

Go open Dubai paypal business account
Use your Nigeria details, name, phone number to register.

www.paypal.com/ae

Being a business account in UAE, PayPal will assume you are doing business in Dubai by going and coming back to your country. Hence, the real identity no problem.

Use your Nigeria Atm card to verify your account. I used my GTBank atm card.

PayPal will deduct small charge from your linked card to verify your account card.

Don't fret! It will be return back to your account.

You can earn and pay with the PayPal.

Thank me later.
Re: Please How Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria by intellectual07(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
gudbiz:
This is your baddest one and only FunnyDude

What prompted this thread was that people are charging as high as 5k for this. Majority of Nigerians are really suffering, so I said I should still give back this little knowledge in me.

I've used this and I'm still using for my PayPal.

I will teach you how to open UAE verified PayPal and account for free without VPN, you heard me right!

I mean you will use your Real Nigeria name, phone number.

You will earn and buy goods with it.

It's very simple.

Let go....

Go open Dubai paypal business account
Use your Nigeria details, name, phone number to register.

www.paypal.com/ae

Being a business account in UAE, PayPal will assume you are doing business in Dubai by going and coming back to your country. Hence, the real identity no problem.

Use your Nigeria Atm card to verify your account. I used my GTBank atm card.

PayPal will deduct small charge from your linked card to verify your account card.

Don't fret! It will be return back to your account.

You can earn and pay with the PayPal.

Thank me later.
thanks a lot bro, but pls can I also withdraw from the PayPal account direct to my Nigerian account.
Re: Please How Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria by Scootermus: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
intellectual07:
thanks a lot bro, but pls can I also withdraw from the PayPal account direct to my Nigerian account.
No u can't. You can o my sell your fund. And i buy PayPal fund. If u also need a verified US PayPal account, i can give u at an affordable rate. Hit me upon WhatsApp. Check my signature for my WhatsApp link

(1) (Reply)

Tilapia Fish Farming Seminar In Nigeria / Invest In Forex And Make Huge Profits With Our Account Management Service / We Sell Chinese/USA Herbal Food Supplements & Medicines To Treat Illnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.