Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (50421 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory / My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2018
I concur with all Mr. Lanre Amu said. The hypocrisy in Nigeria is out of hands. The best brains are not given the opportunities and Prof Osinbajo can't even reply the Mr. Amu's letter despite the facts he is an Igbobian. Osinbajo put him own pikin to serve at the state house, but they rejected other peple. I am happy to see an Igbobian doing good things in the world.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Duplik8t77(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2018
fvck the law, because it was designed for the masses

1 Like

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Alexrayz:

Be shouting upandan so if it was u and ur dad was d president u say dey should post u to banue state hypocrite everywhere
You are the hypocrite here and a big fool and a waste of space. We need change and you could open your filter trash mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by waletoke12345(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2018
Temptee101:
Who knows maybe he intends creating his own party after service and eventually emerging as their presidential candidate to contest against buhari. Buhari has finished this nation, anyone who wants to rescue the nation from buhari should vote for Atiku, a vote for all these mushroom parties is a waste of valuable votes that should have gone to the person that can defeat buhari which happens to be Atiku and PDP. Any party without grassroot structure cannot survive in Nigeria, we are not yet developed and enlightened for that yet

do you mean we should vote for bird of the same feather
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by iberu001(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2018
There is no way they will allow him to serve at state house because they see him as a threat after he spent over 34years in USA and now wanted to serve at State house just like that.From my little intelligence
1) They might think he was sent by the US secret service to spy on Nigeria
2)After been rejected by the state house he decided to go to the VP law firm to serve and they will also sees him as threat to spy on the VP or to gather little information about Nigeria.
3) They think he might expose all the bad atrocities happening in the Nigerian system if he serves with the state house or VP law firm.So they will consider him as a threat.

All of u shouting VP daughter served under him will do the same thing if u are in the same position.Most of us runs our NYSC to the states we want because of the fear been posted to North. None of us will like our sons or daughters to serve in core north so we will look for a way for him/her to avoid the north by all means.So stop shouting,we are all guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by wink2015(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2018
Let the federal government of Nigeria encourage Nigerians who are in diaspora who are eligible to serve in the NYSC Programme to come home and serve.

There should be better education about the benefits of the NYSC and the future consequences of abstaining from the programme.

The whole idea should not be turn into victimization or prosecution of offenders but empathy, understanding and love for Nationhood.
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Carlyscales: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Temptee101:
Who knows maybe he intends creating his own party after service and eventually emerging as their presidential candidate to contest against buhari. Buhari has finished this nation, anyone who wants to rescue the nation from buhari should vote for Atiku, a vote for all these mushroom parties is a waste of valuable votes that should have gone to the person that can defeat buhari which happens to be Atiku and PDP. Any party without grassroot structure cannot survive in Nigeria, we are not yet developed and enlightened for that yet
U said it all my guy.

When this morning Oby Ezekwesili was on television saying she's contesting. Even though I love her personality, humility, intelligence, patriotism, integrity, capacity etc. I simply told d person with me that she's gudoo but foolish. That any vote for any party other than PDP is a vote for Buhari n APC period.

That's y the North will keep ruling us that think we are educated. They are together while we are just too scattered. Even some Yoruba's are busy fighting Igbo's n amongst themselves and vice versa.
Mtcheeeew!
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by meforyou1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
slowice:
So what happened to exemption? Confused nation
if u graduate under 30, even in a foreign country, whenever u come back, u must serve.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Temptee101(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
waletoke12345:

do you mean we should vote for bird of the same feather
Between buhari and Atiku who is better?
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Xkalaban:
Lol, the guy name na Amu grin grin grin

Just like there is a whole town (with a Polytechnic sef) called OKO.

Loooool!!
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
mrphysics:
That guy is 54?
honestly... He looks 27-35

1 Like

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by semyman: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Now a corper ke or that he served in 2015 when he returned from USA? Are you sure you read this well?

"It was a worthwhile experience for me"
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Alexrayz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

You are the hypocrite here and a big fool and a waste of space. We need change and you could open your filter trash mouth to talk.

U wise man speaking with no wisdom did u have an idea ur mentor push to each state for d election they took his money and do nothing am not for pmb just saying at least if u wanna say have prove
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sirpaul:
baba won go into politics
anything wrong in that?
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Temptee101(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Carlyscales:

U said it all my guy.

When this morning Oby Ezekwesili was on television saying she's contesting. Even though I love her personality, humility, intelligence, patriotism, integrity, capacity etc. I simply told d person with me that she's gudoo but foolish. That any vote for any party other than PDP is a vote for Buhari n APC period.

That's y the North will keep ruling us that think we are educated. They are together while we are just too scattered. Even some Yoruba's are busy fighting Igbo's n amongst themselves and vice versa.
Mtcheeeew!
That is it my brother. It's as clear as that, we southerners think we are educated and wise not knowing we are only fooling ourselves. Politics is all about oneness, unification and alignment. These are what the northerners have against the southerners. We always suspect ourselves, that's our greatest undoing.

As for all these mushroom parties, anyone who wants a change of govt shouldn't vote for any of them. Members of the two biggest parties (PDP and APC) in one state is greater than the members of all these smaller parties put together nationwide

1 Like

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by MakeNigeriaGrea: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alexrayz:

U wise man speaking with no wisdom did u have an idea ur mentor push to each state for d election they took his money and do nothing am not for pmb just saying at least if u wanna say have prove
Bring proof he pushed money to each state na. Na only moth you have.
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by BrokenCock: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
By Godwin Ijediogor and Joseph Onyekwere

https://guardian.ng/features/nysc-my-experience-serving-at-54/

Photo: Amu (second left) with other NYSC members

so is that y u uploaded that fake misleading photo?

1 Like

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
slowice:
he Can't Apply For Exemption Because He Was Below 30 As At The Time He Graduate.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by greggng: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
slowice:

Nysc law says if you graduate before 30years, you must serve. But if at the point of graduation you were above 30 years you must take exemption. But in this case he graduate before 30years according to what his certificate or degree said....that means he didn't serve and he is not entittle to exemption despite being 54 now. To correct this abnormally, he must go and serve inline with the certificate date of graduation. I hope this is clear.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by simplesearch: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
NYSC grandstanding is beginning to look like oath taken during initiation rite. People who made Nigeria great never went through this rigid system of integration. People like this should be exempted, all that's required is the genuineness of motive and the prevailing circumstances at the time of graduation. Once this can be established to be true, they should be exempted.
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Agugbadin: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
capatainrambo:
nonsense shame nor dey catch them

So osinbajo pickin still cannot serve in a normal magistrate court or a place like ondo or nasarawwa state wer they post other people's children.

it must be Abuja right in the govt house

nonsense

You want these wicked Nigerian to kidnap her
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Raylight2(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
picture doesn't tally. please upload an original true copy
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Lomprico2: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nigga looks young! shocked

1 Like

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by slowice(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
kuuljay:
why should he be exempted? Why not finish secondary school before you start show casing your ignorance

Bad mouth wee not kee you Mr encyclopedia..... Hope your bank account is as sour as your mouth undecided
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Carlyscales: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Temptee101:

That is it my brother. It's as clear as that, we southerners think we are educated and wise not knowing we are only fooling ourselves. Politics is all about oneness, unification and alignment. These are what the northerners have against the southerners. We always suspect ourselves, that's our greatest undoing.

As for all these mushroom parties, anyone who wants a change of govt shouldn't vote for any of them. Members of the two biggest parties (PDP and APC) in one state is greater than the members of all these smaller parties put together nationwide

Nasoo!
The question is how many of these mushroom parties have any meaningful structures in d North. Them just wanna scatter our strength.

That's how one Rivers guy was saying that Natl APC may Ban Sen Abe over the parallel primaries in Rivers. I told that the Rivers APC leaders and members are just stupid n foolish. Not in supporting APC oo but in fighting themselves over APC. I told him that d Natl APC can't ban Sen Abe for now. They will ban others that try that in orther places but not in Rivers.
Because them know that the combined votes of Abe n Amaechi supporters may deliver the 25% presidential votes in rivers (state with the biggest voting strength in SS , MidB n SE).

Which of course is d first election. Then after that they can kill themselves in d gubernatorial elections. Who cares

Or wait when its very close to d elections. Them choose one and settle d other in cash or kind. So retaining both supporters in d elections. Because if they choose n act now they'll loose the about a half of their support base in Rivers.

This is as plain as noon day but the clueless Rivers lots can't see that.
Isn't it obvious that all the Natl campaign coordinators of PMB are southerners (them need our votes) while all security outfit heads are northern Muslims (ones to do d dirty jobs)
How can any sensible some say that Ambode does deserve a second term but Buhari does.
We can't be that stupid naaa
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Kingjames(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
The letter I wrote the governor introducing myself has not been responded to till today, almost two years after.
Adeosun went, they embraced her and waived even the requirement of NYSC and took her to the topmost job in the state. That is Nigeria for you
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by 2kurupt(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
DeeTweenie:
He is just interested in Nigeria Politics, he doesnt want anything that will discriminate or disqualify him from the post he want.

But i thought NYSC has an age limit?

It is and applies only when you graduated (first degree) after the age of 30.
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Rajosh(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
DeeTweenie:
He is just interested in Nigeria Politics, he doesnt want anything that will discriminate or disqualify him from the post he want.

But i thought NYSC has an age limit?
No. People always misinterpret that law. Anyone that graduated before 30 is eligible to serve irrespective of your current age. But people misinterpret it that service is for Under-30s alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date / Corps Member Warns Colleagues Against Killing Pythons In Two Anambra Lgas / Miss Lagos NYSC And Mr Macho (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.