Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) (32348 Views)

Husband Of Lady Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) / Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja / Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) by julieton: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
evil nanny.
Re: Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) by LIVEBYTRUTH: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
CHEI AFONJA NANNY , WAOOOO, AFOOOOOONJAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
Re: Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) by Davoski222: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Precedent tells us - That expatriate white men married to Nigerian women, have very tiny preeqs.

So the Nigerian (Feminist) Wife, would normally seek for a TarOrfeek. grin

When the White man discovers. They routinely kill the Nigerian Feminist wife.

But this man has gone too far by framing the Nanny. From her name, she obviously illiterate.

I agree it was the husband dat killed her and framed the nanny.
Re: Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) by Abdbaba: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Please I want you to watch my comedy and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks
Click here to watch
https://youtu.be/Ls7MFLBhnOMi
Re: Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) by magicminister: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
What if he killed her and the nanny and staged it to look like a robbery gone wrong?
Re: Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) by rotile247(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
IamPlato:

Thats Bad.

Sometimes I Wonder How Some women Get Over Powered By their fellow Women.

Who Ever Wants To Kill Me Without Gun Should Make he Has serious Trainings

Most time you are caught unaware (may be at the back) the first blow is usually fatal and take some time to recover
Re: Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) by cokoesang: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2018
Jesse25:
Laziness cause if you know you can't take care of a baby don't have one , if she had not hire this nanny she would have still been alive

STOP HIRING NANNY TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY BY YOUR SELF angry

My brother its not easy, if both parents are working to earn a living for the family, then won't have any option than to consider the services of a Nanny, but the again, there are Agencies u could contact now and such agencies will be held responsible for cases like this. May her soul rest in Peace and may God console the family she left behind. Real wicked world we live in, God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 / Neighbour Pours Hot Water On Pregnant Woman During Fight - Photos / Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.