Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense (2611 Views)

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event / Destiny Etiko Makes Bundles Of Money Rain At Her Ekene Umenwa's Wedding (Video) / Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by midehcreeb: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2018
Self-acclaimed male Barbie, Bobrisky was present at the wedding ceremony of Nollywood Actress and skincare expert, Abimbola Ogunnowo to her scriptwriter husband, Okiki Afolayan and the transvestite made it rain at the event!

Bobrisky was filmed dancing and spraying money at the wedding reception while a singer showered praises on him.

Watch the video plus photos below;

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

source - https://www./2018/10/bobrisky-makes-it-rain-at-wedding-a-week-after-it-was-declared-as-an-offense-photosvideo.html

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by Smellymouth: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2018
Spraying money at weddings is in our DNA. It can’t be stopped.

You can’t enforce such a law in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:
Spraying money at weddings is in our DNA. It can’t be stopped.

You can’t enforce such a law in the East.
OMG smelllllyyyyy!!!! Where have you been

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by Smellymouth: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
OMG smelllllyyyyy!!!! Where have you been

Been around. Lost my mum some months back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by dollytino4real(f): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2018
make dis Bob mater no give una stomach
Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by midehcreeb: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

cryso sorry for your loss
Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by Awaitingkopa(f): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

awww.. Please pm me. Or lemme do that now
Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by Smellymouth: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
awww.. Please pm me. Or lemme do that now

I can’t access my mail but I gave you a mention. Seen it?

Holla via WhatsApp.
Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by youngberry001(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

RIP to her sad

so sorry for the loss!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by Smellymouth: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2018
youngberry001:
RIP to her sad

so sorry for the loss!

Thanks bruh.. I sometimes get to my lowest ebb, I sometimes feel as though I’ve been cut adrift, as if I’m no longer tethered to the world, that even having a lovely family can’t compensate for the absence of the one person in the world who loved me unconditionally.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by Awaitingkopa(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

I can’t access my mail but I gave you a mention. Seen it?

Holla via WhatsApp.
Oya Goan clear it

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by youngberry001(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

Thanks bruh.. I sometimes get to my lowest ebb, I sometimes feel as though I’ve been cut adrift, as if I’m no longer tethered to the world, that even having a lovely family can’t compensate for the absence of the one person in the world who loved me unconditionally.
may God be wit you angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by iykekelvins(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

Whoa! I'm so sorry bro. Had no idea

My condolences.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by midehcreeb: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2018
youngberry001:
may God be wit you angry
amen
Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

Take heart

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by shugaplum(f): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

Sorry for the loss dear. May God give you the fortitude to bear.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by nelronaldo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

So sorry bro! My condolences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense by midehcreeb: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2018
minetiwa1:
READY TO TAME ADOBE AFTER EFFECT & BE A MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER? GET ON BOARD! – IKEJA CENTER
You have passion, drive and ambition to be a professional Motion Graphics Designer and develop stunning Motion Graphics designs?

This training course is poised to make you a professional MOTION GRAPHICS Designer!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from Multimedia Design Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

K

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beats Boyfriend And Sits On His Face After He Refuses MouthAction / Rate This Makeup / Nigerian Actress Charity Eke Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.