Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? (3155 Views)

Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique / Reason For Shakira And Pique Split Brought To Light / Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? by 3mmyz(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Let me start by answering, well it depends, when i have ₦4 Million as spare money, then I'd probably buy it, i mean real spare money, maybe gifted or when i win a lottery.

Now, back to the matter!
This state of art, ultra modern bicycle is not like your conventional pedal cycling thingy, this is more like a smart bike, like it has a fingerprint scanner that stores over 20 fingerprints patterns in it's memory bank, your thumb will set it to street mode while your middle finger will put it to blast, extreme power mode, pretty petty.

Aside not needing keys to startup this beauty there are still 101 reasons to get this bicycle in your garage, that's if your account balance is speaking fluently.
Take a look at that touchscreen speedometer, you don't get to see a scooter or motorcycle this trendy and it's not even a motor bike, it's a motorbicycle!

Imagine going out on this with all your trendy gadgs in your backpack and you're wearing a very stylish helmet, please say no more.

In case you didn't know, lately this year Pique who plays for Barcelona FC, Spain was temporary barred from using his vehicle after being caught with an invalid driving license, he was then seen in a video sporting this £9000 ( approximately 4.2 million Nigerian naira ) greyp electric bicycle to training. Apparently he's not only the owner of this luxury bicycle, Lionel Messi is also a proud owner of this work of art.

This bike reminds me of Tesla, sleek, distinct and in form.

Now most you would rather call this a bike but I'd disagree with you, although this bicycle here can hit a speed of over 25 km/hr to 45km/hr on its 200W of power while it takes just about 80 minutes to get this thingy to full charge. But in case you feel the speed is just a bit of a problem, you can as well access other riding modes ( they're 3 riding modes) that suits your environmental regulations and choice by tilting the functions on the touchscreen.

See Full Specs of Greyp Motorbicycle

G12S

Peak power: 12 kW

Top speed: 70 km/h

Range: 130 km

Weight: 45,5 kg

Battery capacity: 3 kWh

Chemistry: LITHIUM-ION

Full Charge time: 80 min

Frame: 19” (XL), seamless 25CrMo4 steel tubes

Motor: custom direct drive BLDC with Neodymium magnets

Gears: SCHLUMPF DRIVE

Front suspension: ROCKSHOX BOXXER

Rear suspension: ROCKSHOX VIVID R2C

Tires: MAXXIS HOOKWORM 2,5x26”

BrakeSet: SHIMANO SAINT

So what are your thoughts on this?

See full pictures of the greyp G12 Electric motorbicycle below

Source:
https://www.gklited.com/2018/10/would-you-rock-this-state-of-art.html

Re: Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2018
I would rock it, it’s sleek

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? by JeffreyHolliste: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2018
When in comparison with vehicles and bikes, scooters are low cost and within the case of mechanical issues, are simply repaired. One in every of their key benefits is their compact design and dimension that makes them moveable and straightforward to park or retailer. The scooter may be very simple to study and a few sorts of scooters don't require one to have a driving license to be able to drive. They're moveable, economical and are available many kinds utilizing totally different technique of propulsion. Some are foot propelled, whereas others use fuel or electrical motors. Some scooters have two wheels whereas others have three wheels.https://smartelectricscooters.com/best-electric-scooter-for-adults/
Re: Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? by EduardoPatrick: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? by tessieohler: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2019
A great Strain, it'll leave you with a great head high. It keeps you very relaxed, with little to no paranoia. It's better if smoked with rolling papers, or a bong. I highly suggest this strain if you are stressed out or have other physical pains https://wendymccormick.com.
Re: Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? by Patrick33(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
as long as its messi and i have 4M to spend freely...no problem there grin
Re: Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? by DanielWilliams: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Who has been able to sample the various products on this list and can be able to pick out the best one?
https://buyelectricscooternow.com/best-razor-scooter-battery/
Re: Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? by PetterCarr: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Now a days electric scooter is more popular than bicycle but it is also good for your health, I love this website reviews on electric scooter like fastest https://onlyelectricscooter.com/best-fastest-electric-scooters/
Re: Would You Rock This Messi And Pique Bicycle For 4 Million Naira? by GlobalLover21: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
I need someone to pick out one best Plus Size Lingerie Wholesale from those on this list here.
https://www.global-lover.com/womens-plus-size-sexy-lingerie/

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Looking Breath-taking As She Rocks Natural Hairstyle / Rugged Looks Of US Singer R Kelly In Court – Social Media Users Reacts / Reasons Why You Should Stop Taking Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.