Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Achetu Union Banking Challenge - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Achetu Union Banking Challenge (276 Views)

Secret Union - Feather's Stories / An Unholy Union / Union Bank Campus Writers Competition_award Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

Achetu Union Banking Challenge by MabbyElla(f): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2018
*EXCERPTS FROM ACHETU*

Yes ma, I want to quickly wash them now so they can dry before I go to the shop later in the evening.”I replied.
“Oh okay no wonder.” She continued. “But eh, when your Aunty go put you for school sef because I know say na wetin she go tell you and your Mama be that, sey na school you come do for Kano.”
“I don’t know o.” I replied her without interest concentrating on mycloths .
“Make e no come be say na wetin I dey think oo.”
She had said with an exaggerated expression on her face.
“You know say as I dey stay house so I dey notice everything wey dey go on around her My job be like CID own, see this your aunty ko? She stopped and looked at me.
I nodded so she could continue.
“She dey do night job.” she whispered.“No be say I like amebo but you be my pikin I dey fear make she no come carry you join her ashawo business,
because e go bad well well.” shefinished.
Then I understood why Aunty and the other girls never slept at home..,

Ishaku was called inside so he excused himself and I was left alone with Samuel After a few minutes of awkward silence, he asked
what my name meant which I simply said “people’s gathering.”
I don't know if it was the way I said it or the meaning but he laughed so much that I joined him and when
we were calm he asked what I wanted to become but
before I could answer he said, “nurse right ?”
“ How do you know?” I was surprised.
Well… I didn’t tell you during my introduction that I was a seer.” He shrugged nonchalantly.
I was confused until he laughed at me and said he
was onlyjoking.
“Most ladies want to either be a doctor or a nurse especially the beautiful ones so I guessed you would want to be a nurse.”He explained smiling.
“Oh I understand now.” I smiled and nodded.
“Yeah, and though I want to be an engineer I love biology and can help you with it if you want.” He
continued. “Especially now that we are on holidays but that’s if you want.”
Of course I did. For the first time I saw someone who aside my mother was interested in my education, I
was very grateful and thanked him. We said goodbye and he left but that was after he told me I had the nicest smile he had ever seen, I was embarrassed but still couldn’t control my smile.

Click here��for full story.
It's absolutely free�.
Okada books signup https://okadabooks.com/book/about/achetu_campuschallenge/20812#.W7p192hFtT0.whatsapp

Pls share to your friends and families�. It's a book that you would learn from☺�.

Re: Achetu Union Banking Challenge by MabbyElla(f): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2018
Pls guys.
Help a fellow nairalander by downloading
Thanks grin
Re: Achetu Union Banking Challenge by itisessential: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2018
You Want To Accept Payment Via Credit/Debit Cards On Your Website? Let’s Integrate It

Badagry, What Doeth Thou? / Love In A Time Of Secession(drama) / Think Positive

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9