Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] (1699 Views)

How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> / How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2018
There is a combination you should avoid with Airtel if you don't want to waste your MB.

Airtel is a good network, in fact, the best, but some times, they behave like MTN.

You can use ₦1,000.00 to get 4GB or ₦1,500.00 to get 6 GB.

Buy a new 4G SIM for ₦200, recharge 1k or 1.5k, then dial the code, *141# and do a monthly plan.

Whatever subscription you do, they'll give you double without double wahala.

Now, here is the double wahala you should avoid. When using the subscription with Airtel MTN and Airtel's APN, it wasn't consuming data, yet it was fast.

To browse extremely fast, faster than Usain Bolt, this is what I did. I configured Glo to be my browsing gateway. With this, the speed of the 4G network doubled and my MB doubled. I did know when 4GB was swallowed in 6GB subscription in minutes.

So, Glo's gateway with other networks is the fastest for surfing the net, but if you want to conserve MB, avoid it because it opens and downloads at a speed of light and consumes data at a speed of light too. Even with 3G, it's extremely fast.

Re: AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] by talut(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Mtchew �
Re: AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] by Darksider131: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Trying to understand this- is like trying to understand a woman

8 Likes

Re: AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] by originals1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Just read this thread if u want uneccessary headache grin

3 Likes

Re: AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] by Dacronym(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
What is the Password
Re: AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Which one be airtel MTN again?

2 Likes

Re: AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] by Rajman45(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
iLegendd:

There is a combination you should avoid with Airtel if you don't want to waste your MB.

Airtel is a good network, in fact, the best, but some times, they behave like MTN.

You can use ₦1,000.00 to get 4GB or ₦1,500.00 to get 6 GB.

Buy a new 4G SIM for ₦200, recharge 1k or 1.5k, then dial the code, *141# and do a monthly plan.

Whatever subscription you do, they'll give you double without double wahala.

Now, here is the double wahala you should avoid. When using the subscription with Airtel MTN and Airtel's APN, it wasn't consuming data, yet it was fast.

To browse extremely fast, faster than Usain Bolt, this is what I did. I configured Glo to be my browsing gateway. With this, the speed of the 4G network doubled and my MB doubled. I did know when 4GB was swallowed in 6GB subscription in minutes.

So, Glo's gateway with other networks is the fastest for surfing the net, but if you want to conserve MB, avoid it because it opens and downloads at a speed of light and consumes data at a speed of light too. Even with 3G, it's extremely fast.
Which one b glo gateway?? nd hw to configure it with another network
Re: AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] by falcon01: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin this guy na real legend. Using any small opportunity to advertise
Re: AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] by pacificman: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
nairaland need to ban this ilegend guy for life..this dude is annoying..LOL

1 Like

Re: AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
pacificman:
nairaland need to ban this ilegend guy for life..this dude is annoying..LOL
You're welcome.
Re: AIRTEL: Don't Try This With Airtel. Double Bonus, Double Wahala. [PIC] by Deeni131: 3:02am On Oct 11, 2018
Please if any body here know someone in KANO state that can install twrp on techno l8 plus should pls and pls let me know. Remember in Kano state. I have been struggling to get it done here in Kano but seems no one know how to do it. Plus guys reply. Or if u can guide me step by step,pls here is my whtspp number :07088443742.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Smartphones Can Now Touch You Back When You Touch Them / How To Use A Third Party Launcher On The Tecno Spark / Trade War: Telegram Faces New Attack In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.