Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? (1354 Views)

Panel/ Mother Board Of Infinix Zero 3 Needed / Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix Zero 3 Stopped Answering Calls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by saint2ace(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
I have an Infinix Zero 3 which updated to android 6 marshmallow, to cut long story short, I wanted the old android 5 so gave it to a dude to downgrade. Dude fumbles big time, now I have a phone with no IMEI number, so cannot identify any SIM or network.

Can anyone help with suggestions as to how I can solve the problem. And yes I've been to carlcare in VI, no show from them. According to them they no longer have the tool to write IMEI on an old device, abeg make Una help me hear talk.

So any suggestions please....
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by krozay(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
saint2ace:
I have an Infinix Zero 3 which updated to android 6 marshmallow, to cut long story short, I wanted the old android 5 so gave it to a dude to downgrade. Dude fumbles big time, now I have a phone with no IMEI number, so cannot identify any SIM or network.

Can anyone help with suggestions as to how I can solve the problem. And yes I've been to carlcare in VI, no show from them. According to them they no longer have the tool to write IMEI on an old device, abeg make Una help me hear talk.

i hav a solution to ur problem.just call 07018834904
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by alexx187(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2018
saint2ace:

willing 2 sell for parts?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by saint2ace(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
krozay:
i hav a solution to ur problem.just call 07018834904

Thanks bro, I'll be in touch
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by saint2ace(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2018
alexx187:
willing 2 sell for parts?

Hahahahahaha, no thanks I would rather use it with WiFi as a digital camera thank crap it. Like I said it's working fine just no IMEI. Lolz Chai Boyz dey vex
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by bwehdoneit(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Root the phone and use mtk engineering tool to write new IMEI.
It can be fixed.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by saint2ace(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2018
bwehdoneit:
It can be fixed.

Thanks boss, this is the best info I've heard all day. Which of the root apps works best?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by alexx187(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2018
saint2ace:

Hahahahahaha, no thanks I would rather use it with WiFi as a digital camera thank crap it. Like I said it's working fine just no IMEI. Lolz Chai Boyz dey vex
lol..u know as e dey go na,anyways how u doin?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by nerdfrost(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2018
bro goan download mobile uncle apk......while u download it,mention me n I'll put u thru
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by Hemperor233(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
yo! everyone I'm thinking of getting infinid zero 3 please I wanna know the details about the phone and does it uses 4g network?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by saint2ace(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
nerdfrost:
bro goan download mobile uncle apk......while u download it,mention me n I'll put u thru

Bros mobile uncle downloaded and tried, told me I need to root. Abeg give me Ur procedure
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by saint2ace(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
bwehdoneit:
It can be fixed.

Bros can you send a link on the best rooting process, kingroot not compatible
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by Kunleforreal(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
saint2ace:

Bros can you send a link on the best rooting process, kingroot not compatible
Hello, if you have not fixed your phone and you are in Lagos ; call 09038748895 OR whatsapp 08178664967 for fixing.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 With Wiped IMEI.. Any Solution? by saint2ace(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kunleforreal:

Hello, if you have not fixed your phone and you are in Lagos ; call 09038748895 OR whatsapp 08178664967 for fixing.

Thanks boss, finally fixed it. It was due to an invalid baseband cos the nvram was not installed. Finally reflashed it with the nvram.bin file in the stock rom folder after editing the scatter file to include the nvram install.

After flashing I used engineering mode to rewrite it. So am back.

Thanks to all who made an input. Remain blessed

NB: Kunleforreal is there any custom ROM available for this phone to help optimise power usage, if yes please share the link

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Andorid 9 Update On Infinix Note 5 (help) / Which 2019 Phone Should I Go For Oooo / Jet Black Iphone 7plus 128gb Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.