Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Fidelity Bank Is Extortion From Customers Without Them Knowing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fidelity Bank Is Extortion From Customers Without Them Knowing (312 Views)

A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) / Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Is Extortion From Customers Without Them Knowing by RichyRodman(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
In the past 6 months I've been getting card maintainance fee monthly payment of only N52 but I always getget debited over N200 sometimes N180 it's not a lot of money so I always over look it,until 4 days ago I was at the bbank with a client to pay a check to my account as soon as it credited, I was debited the N180 but I got an alert of N52 card maintainance fee,I then told my client that it's always happening to me every month and to my greatest surprise he said it happens to him too,that he imagines removing N180 from 1 million customers every month? That it's N180million and that's a whole lots of money for guys at the department that's in charge of these monthly debits , I went straight to the customers sservice Lady to complain and she told me "am sorry about your unauthorized debits,you can fill in the complaints form and drop in the box over there"" something has to be done to stop those debits,it only started with this pathetic government, taxing the already impoverished population without any meaningful infrastructure on ground to show for the billions of N65 they tax millions of individuals everyday for transfers,I'm sure I'm not alone in this extortion game

Re: Fidelity Bank Is Extortion From Customers Without Them Knowing by harley88(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fidelity Bank is "Extorting" from customers without them knowing
Re: Fidelity Bank Is Extortion From Customers Without Them Knowing by 2special(m): 3:39am On Oct 09, 2018
you're correct....Fidelity bank is one of the worst bank in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Navratri Weight Loss Diet Plan To Loss Weight Upto 4kg In 9 Days / Paperless Medical Office | New Patient History Form - Mconsent / Eczema In The Groins Area, Causes And How You Can Get Rid Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.