Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Help! Please, How Do I Take The Police Arrest This Man... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! Please, How Do I Take The Police Arrest This Man... (579 Views)

How Do I Arrest This Scammer / Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please, How Do I Take The Police Arrest This Man... by Jetland(m): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
I gave my laptop to an engineer for repair, few days later, I went to collect the laptop, only for him to tell me that he didn't see the hard drive.

Meanwhile I've a lot of software and some other documents in the hard drive. They guy begged me to please allow him buy the hard drive while I wave the files in the hard drive, since he can't provide it. I later reasoned within me and decided to let go.

He promised me that he would fix the pc with the hard drive the following day. But since then (a month ago) till now, he hasn't fixed it for me.

He has been playing me. So I've decided to take police arrest him so that I can get my pc.

This is my first time of thinking of taking police arrest someone. I don't know if there is a specific procedure for that, or can I just walk into the police station and tell them I'm want them to kelp me arrest someone?

Your comment is highly appreciated.
Re: Help! Please, How Do I Take The Police Arrest This Man... by ikeno(m): 12:35am On Oct 09, 2018
I know how painful it is to lose one's property especially when entrusted in the hands of an engineer you trusted..still talk to him and give an ultimatum when to replace your harddrive else you gonna take a drastic action towards him.
Re: Help! Please, How Do I Take The Police Arrest This Man... by xdeelala: 4:40am On Oct 09, 2018
if I were you believe me don't talk to that guy again.thats there way just pick him up with the police if you can and I no the ll say it's not there jurisdiction go to a far police station from were the guy works and take some police men.those laptop repairs can't do the work the make money from saleing customers stuff's.thats how my Toshiba laptop I didn't use for one year was condemned just that I was far in another state. if not I would first fight that guy then invite the police.even the guy called me if I would sale my screen and I said no.when he way billed the Pc he hv already sold the CD ROM and screen and hard drive.
Re: Help! Please, How Do I Take The Police Arrest This Man... by Jetland(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2018
ikeno:
I know how painful it is to lose one's property especially when entrusted in the hands of an engineer you trusted..still talk to him and give an ultimatum when to replace your harddrive else you gonna take a drastic action towards him.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! Please, How Do I Take The Police Arrest This Man... by Jetland(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2018
xdeelala:
if I were you believe me don't talk to that guy again.thats there way just pick him up with the police if you can and I no the ll say it's not there jurisdiction go to a far police station from were the guy works and take some police men.those laptop repairs can't do the work the make money from saleing customers stuff's.thats how my Toshiba laptop I didn't use for one year was condemned just that I was far in another state. if not I would first fight that guy then invite the police.even the guy called me if I would sale my screen and I said no.when he way billed the Pc he hv already sold the CD ROM and screen and hard drive.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Performs Sexx Deliverance On Church Member (video) / Dozens ‘killed’ In Adamawa After Murder Of Three Vigilantes -- Sahara Reporters / How Unity Bank Defrauded Stepex Global Services Limited Of Over N57,000,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.