Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,186 members, 7,845,892 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) (48127 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2018
useless parents
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by ItuExchange(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2018
I think that is cute.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by frozen70(f): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2018
This is what we call no helds barrier

Nothing is stopping her dreams
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by falcon01: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2018
Let's wait for the tribal wars
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Butoneday2(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2018
black panthers not allowed.
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Funny enough, if Rihanna gets to know her, she might really appreciate her.

Americans that all do dental work to correct their teeth. They won't waste time to do plastic surgery to erase the marks on this girl's face.
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Who is that ugly tortoise?
lipsrsealed
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by magzey: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Local facial Tatoo grin grin grin
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Why not? She's pretty.
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2018
What's wrong with tribal marks? Some Africans and their damaged brains....
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by GetCofOProperty: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2018
uuzba:

Americans that all do dental work to correct their teeth. They won't waste time to do plastic surgery to erase the marks on this girl's face.

But Why erase it when in actual fact the TRIBAL MARKS should be her SELLING POINT? Something unique that separate her from the crowd which Americans and the world may never have experienced before in the world of modelling... I give it to her jare. This lady go soon blow! You can bet it.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by diebuhari1: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2018
martineverest:
she is beautiful.....why do Nigerians discriminate alot?
She is NOT beautiful!
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by esosuo: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2018
grin
gaby:
Watch how this lady just made a name and a huge mark for herself.

She'd end up modelling for more than just Rihanna.

Mark these words.

Nigerian brands no sabi work sef.
Tiger razor blade suppose sign this aunty on...na joke o
Enjoy my siggy
evil person grin
gaby:
Watch how this lady just made a name and a huge mark for herself.

She'd end up modelling for more than just Rihanna.

Mark these words.

Nigerian brands no sabi work sef.
Tiger razor blade suppose sign this aunty on...na joke o
Enjoy my siggy
evil person
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by diebuhari1: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Yoruba parents are wicked

1 Like

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by geadom: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2018
If I hear, what happens to the mark
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by tgmservice: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2018
afonja people chai

I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Africans are close to apes, why would someone mark another human being's face like this.

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by macaphan007(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2018
kennygee:

Rihanna doesn't need to call for models na. I've heard of a situation where Rihanna made one of the users of her products, who is a plus size woman, a brand model.

The chic posted a video of her applying Fenty foundation on her face and crying cause the foundation is already finishing and she'd miss using it till she can get another one.

Rihanna is not the devil, I believe there is kindness inside her, even if she declines, she won't be mean about it.
No be everybody get sense Na!!!
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2018
GetCofOProperty:

But Why erase it when in actual fact the TRIBAL MARKS should be her SELLING POINT? Something unique that separate her from the crowd which Americans and the world may never have experienced before in the world of modelling... I give it to her jare. This lady go soon blow! You can bet it.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below

It's not too late for you to blow and have something unique too, go mark your face with heavy marks. Something not good is simply not good., I hate tribal marks with passion.

1 Like

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by tgmservice: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Sleekfingers:
What's wrong with tribal marks? Some Africans and their damaged brains....

your mother will design your first child face with tribal marks like the image below

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by soviete(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Funny enough, if Rihanna gets to know her, she might really appreciate her.
undecided i don't know about this girl with tribal marks.. cry cry but what I'm worried about is ur moniker.. angry angry angry are u by any chance the babe that's accusing goatnaldo of rape
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by KosyJerry(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2018
She looks real good for a model... Look beyond the tribal marks and you’ll see the real her. I hope her prayer is heard

1 Like

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2018
diebuhari1:

She is NOT beautiful!
Goan commit suicide then
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by adeeva06(f): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Nope. That's your real father. Your mother lied!
temptnow:
Is this her father?
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Jflex07(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Oduduwa has destroyed this one with a zombie skull mining mark of the beast
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by D1zion: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2018
Wow. She's so beautiful honestly. If not for the marks, but even at that she's still wonderfully made. But her parents really cheated her .
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by diebuhari1: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2018
martineverest:
Goan commit suicide then
Why should I?
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by troublemakea(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2018
columbus007:
afonja will not cease to amaze me cheesy small time we go hear say rihanna head lost.

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by OYEDIPE(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2018
Partnerbiz:
See self inflicted wounds

African mentality
Tufuakwa cool
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi.
Dalu

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by jahbiz: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2018
I admire her confident
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Cindy08: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Nairalanders go quickly kall her afonja and whatsoever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.