Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Car Goes Up In Flames While Owner Was Withdrawing Cash From ATM. Photos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Goes Up In Flames While Owner Was Withdrawing Cash From ATM. Photos (1146 Views)

₦70M Mercedes Maybach Goes Up In Flames (Pictures, Video) / My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion / Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Goes Up In Flames While Owner Was Withdrawing Cash From ATM. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2018
A man was left shocked and devastated after his car went up in flames while withdrawing from an ATM.

According to reports, the incident happened on Saturday morning in South Africa after the owner of the car went to a local shopping centre to withdraw cash.

As he stood at the ATM, other customers called him and said they saw smoke coming from the engine. He thought they were playing around only to see his car go up in flames!

Emergency officials and others assisted to put out the fire but the car burnt completely as people stood there helpless to save the car.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/car-goes-up-in-flames-while-owner-was-withdrawing-cash-from-atm-photos.html

Re: Car Goes Up In Flames While Owner Was Withdrawing Cash From ATM. Photos by HungerBAD: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2018
It could have been worst.

No need trying to guess what caused it like a pocket mechanic.

Imagine if it had gone into flames with family members inside?that would have been a tragedy.

Good thing you live in a society, where the insurance companies got your back.

7 Likes

Re: Car Goes Up In Flames While Owner Was Withdrawing Cash From ATM. Photos by Issame: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Car Goes Up In Flames While Owner Was Withdrawing Cash From ATM. Photos by Topccy007z: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2018
RIP car
Re: Car Goes Up In Flames While Owner Was Withdrawing Cash From ATM. Photos by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ah, reminds me of a few days ago when I was blowing down the highway at like 120km/h. An Xterra in front of me just started smoking, and I could spot a fire/sparks just underneath its engine bay. cry

Had to speed up, catch up to the guy, put on hazard lights and tell him his car was burning. Na God dey save person. shocked
Re: Car Goes Up In Flames While Owner Was Withdrawing Cash From ATM. Photos by Readonee35L(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Car must have been in a collision. The front of the car says so.
I don't believe this story

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry (muscle Sport) For Sale.. / Can You Name All Types Of Cars And Brands? Check Your Knowledge Here! / Toyota Camry For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.