Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Stv Interview This Morning With 9ice-pride Getting Into Him! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stv Interview This Morning With 9ice-pride Getting Into Him! (907 Views)

Toni Payne Gushes Over Her Union With 9ice, Says They Made A Great Team / After My Experience With 9ice, I Wouldn’t Mind Another Man-toni Payne / Photos:don Jazzy ,wizkid,tiwa Savage,vector Celebrate Birthday With 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stv Interview This Morning With 9ice-pride Getting Into Him! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
Watched the Stv interview with 9ice this morning and he smirks so much of pride that i felt disgusted, no offences meant.
He was asked several questions ranging from his row with rugged man, and his answers werent mature enuf, to someone his status. Was just blabbing about his Sony Music deal, that the interviewer-Pepple, just had to be diplomatic and professional.
Sure others too observed.
My advice for d nice man---he should keep it low, as they say, pride goeth before a fall!!!
Re: Stv Interview This Morning With 9ice-pride Getting Into Him! by nana(f): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2010
. . . . . ok. . . . . .
Re: Stv Interview This Morning With 9ice-pride Getting Into Him! by afrobaby(f): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
lol,hope he hears
Re: Stv Interview This Morning With 9ice-pride Getting Into Him! by Bestglo(f): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2010
grin he will hear
Re: Stv Interview This Morning With 9ice-pride Getting Into Him! by MrAnus: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2010
STD interview??
Re: Stv Interview This Morning With 9ice-pride Getting Into Him! by MrAnus: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2010
9ince GOT STD?
Re: Stv Interview This Morning With 9ice-pride Getting Into Him! by anitabest(f): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2010
Mr Anus:

9ince GOT STD?

HAHAHAHAHA. u self.

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama On Family Guy (on Stage) / Omotola On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Missy Elliott Diagnosed With Graves Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.