Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Need The Services Of A Plastic Production Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need The Services Of A Plastic Production Company (735 Views)

We Sell PP Colored Palletized For Your Plastic Production / We Sell PP Palletized For Your Plastic Production / Business Plan For Plastic Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Services Of A Plastic Production Company by Obalegend: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Good afternoon, I need a full container of this product urgently and I don't know which company produces it Nigeria. Your help will be well appreciated.

Re: I Need The Services Of A Plastic Production Company by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Google Siperco, Viju, GAK. They can assist
Re: I Need The Services Of A Plastic Production Company by mofolorunsho5659: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Obalegend we have it

Re: I Need The Services Of A Plastic Production Company by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Obalegend:
Good afternoon, I need a full container of this product urgently and I don't know which company produces it Nigeria. Your help will be well appreciated.
Hello Sir. Whatever business it is that you are doing can you please let me work for you? I'm at a crossroad at this point in my life. I just need to relocate from where I am presently to anywhere where I can earn a living no matter how little. I don't know why I'm sure you can help me but if you can, pls do. You will be saving a drowning soul.
070-666-90784
olekumaster@gmail.com
Re: I Need The Services Of A Plastic Production Company by Jaradz: 3:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Do you still need them?
Re: I Need The Services Of A Plastic Production Company by Atlanticfire: 6:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Jaradz:
Do you still need them?

I need plastic containers. Do you have an idea where I I can meet plastic container producer?
Re: I Need The Services Of A Plastic Production Company by fabulous2000(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2019
Atlanticfire:

I need plastic containers. Do you have an idea where I I can meet plastic container producer?
go to ojota chemical market

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!Price crash.....Mikano Generator For Sale / I Shopping On Taobao&1688 Since 2005, You Want Me Be Your Agent? Contact Me ! / Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.