Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,475 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. (5824 Views)

Scam Alert!!!! Beware Of Naira2usd.com / Update: Scam Alert: Beware Of This Fraudster - Bartholomew Yerumoh / SCAM ALERT: Beware Of SGT Brown Monica Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. by VeniJu: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello, Nairalanders, I'm using my ordeal and experience to warn and save people from falling victims to these scammers called kwikcash, an online money lending platform. I took a loan from these guys, which they said has been disbursed into my account. But I didn't get any credit alert for the said loan. They will get your account number and other vital info to give them direct access to your account. after that, they will keep telling you to wait, from a short while, to an hour, and now, it's been five days since it happened.
Please, be warned. they are scammers.
There customers service don't pick calls.
when you chat with them online, they keep asking you to wait. they will send you mails and sms to wait, but would never do anything. Please, learn from my mistakes and safeguard your account.
I have screenshots of their mails, chats and sms. but it's not uploading here.
Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. by VeniJu: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
cc: Dominique cc: FOD cc: naijacutee
Please, help save others from falling victims.
Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. by wanger50(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2018
I don't agree with you. I borrow from kwikkash often and has never had issues with them. I think the trouble could be with your account or something like that

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. by TmNelkan(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
That's not true. be 100% certain about something before putting it on social media. I had similar issues with them during that same period and for days, it was reading that the loan had been deposited to my account, meanwhile nothing.. but i was calling and emailing and after over aa week, the money was deposited... the issue then was with network or so...

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. by echelons(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
TmNelkan:
That's not true. be 100% certain about something before putting it on social media. I had similar issues with them during that same period and for days, it was reading that the loan had been deposited to my account, meanwhile nothing.. but i was calling and emailing and after over aa week, the money was deposited... the issue then was with network or so...
Pls do you have their email/phone number?

Cc: VeniJu ; wanger50
Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. by jayaim: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
They have changed their name to migomoney

(1) (Reply)

Official Payoneer Support Thread / How To Start An Internet Cafe In A Village? / Is Selling Fried Indomie And Egg A Good Business? Comments Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.