Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,906 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected (56976 Views)

MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court / Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React / Tiwa Savage Cries Out On IG, After Someone Allegedly Sucked Her Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by medoplus(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2018
If na prick now she no go cry o
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Num07033711115(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2018
i hope wizkid is dia to say sorry
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Probity100: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2018
I think whosoever the moderator is should think deeply before putting irrelevant stuff at the main page. What concerns us about Tiwa being injected

Ok, when she visits toilet or enters her house please put it at front page grin

Enough of this nonsense! Seun pls take note!

1 Like

Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by teejayoguns77: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Wishing her quick recovery
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Razzykuti(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Wizkid!wizkid!!wizkiddddddddd!!! I no wan hear say one thing,one thing do aunty tiwa ooo.As she dey pack all ur sperm put for her pussy d results Don begin show

1 Like

Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by LockDown69(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2018
But if nah d!ck... grin
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by concacid: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2018
i mess when i was deficating undecidedi mess when i was deficating
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
But you can comfortably take diiiicks of any size without crying.

The ways you guys denigrate women. Hope your daughters won't be affected. All these talks have far reaching consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by okerekeikpo: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Ashawo sef dey fall sick? Afonjas are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Splasshhh(f): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by bizhop01: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2018
If it was bed injection, instead she would've scream very loud with excitement cheesy
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by hopexter(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Why not on the bumbum undecided undecided
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Skale1990(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Watch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
Attract referrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!
Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.
All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank 
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour.
http://zamoney.site/8343369020466/
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by ashadesamson: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2018
na una get una
mouth , tiwa my love will u marry me?
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Lovelypet28: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2018
This tiwa is a mumu i swear,sooo is labour pain not more than this one,lol,actress
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Skepticus: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

The ways you guys denigrate women. Hope your daughters won't be affected. All these talks have far reaching consequences.

Nothing far reaching.

Misogynistic statements can be sexy sometimes
wink
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by asatemple(f): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2018
nonsense
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Tonimordred(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Bt if na prik dey wan insert in her oven nw dat 1 4 swit am
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Sadiyaene(f): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Nonsense gal/woman sad
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by xcelentattitude(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2018
How did this nonsense make front-page?

2 Likes

Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by babyfaceafrica: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

,dont blame the boy na,blame tiwa for disturbing us with her of life..she should kip kwayet and face her career
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by tayooluwole: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

Omo Ale... Lol
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by xcelentattitude(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2018

Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by stevecantrell: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2018
poor baby

Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Navalsadiq(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
na lie oh them they cry
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by kinggSamuel(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
lmao. True talk. But common injection is making her cry.
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by iRepMyCity(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
grin cheesy
Re: Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected by Bedlecturer(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Which kind nonsense be this? Who brought this rubbish to the front page?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeshina Adesanya Is Dead! (Pastor Ajidara) / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents / Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.