Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke (48801 Views)

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul / Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre “Full House Pack” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by BrandSpurNG: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2018
Coca-Cola Nigeria today unveils ‘Mama’, the affordable 1Litre PET bottle of Coke. Mama, which embodies the spirit of generosity and kindness of the Nigerian mother, is created to bring families closer by encouraging intimate family moments and making every moment worth sharing for the Nigerian family.

Gbolahan Sanni, Franchise Marketing Manager explains: “Mama is a family sized, 1Litre bottle, of the nation’s favourite beverage, priced at the refreshingly affordable price of N200, as part of Coca Cola’s commitment to fostering intimacy, sharing, and happiness in the Nigerian family”.

This family pack of refreshing Coca-Cola, like the 1Litre variants of Fanta, Sprite and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, is perfect for intimate family moments, including mealtimes.”

Mama is a further demonstration of Coca-Cola’s commitment to uplifting and uniting families and friends, as they join and share meals and intimate moments.

With the launch of 1Litre pack Mama, Coca-Cola continues to provide consumers with a diverse range of soft drinks to suit their convenience and drinking moments.

Mama is available nationwide at your usual outlet for ₦200 only.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/coca-cola-nigeria-launches-mama-the-affordable-1litre-pet-bottle-of-coke/

3 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by generationz(f): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Not bad at all

it seems sales went down when the started selling their drinks for 150

check my profile for your choice cars

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2018
All these 'family size' sturvs, only me dey fit finish am.
1. Family size pizza
2. Family size turkey dinner
3. 2 Indomie belleful
4. This 1-litre coke, and so on and so forth....

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Sunofgod(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2018
Nice one.... but it won't be popular.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by popsyleo1: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2018
K
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by AgroConsult: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Nice
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by manneger2: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2018
This hav been in uae for long

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Offpoint: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Don't know why I hate coke and indomie

10 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Nice one
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful
well done

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by osemoses1234(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful
u say wetin

6 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful

All is diabetes and obesity.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2018
grin grin

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by GdexFolami(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Mama de mama grin

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Sounds more like 1liter of poison to me.
Take 1 litter of sugar at ur own peril. undecided grin undecided

35 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by sophiathefirst: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful
Do you 've a child in ur stomach to help you, with all these food?. Or you re just a regular glutton cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by ignis: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2018
Family size toxic liquid.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by kolafolabi(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2018
I still prefer Coke diet to be in I litre bottle..

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by WhiteLavender(f): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2018
Same watery bullsh.t. guess that's always our fate in Nigeria, take the good stuff elsewhere and diluted solutions for Nigerians, keeps getting worse by the day.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Olalan(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2018
Coke and fanta have lost their quality taste....... can't compare their taste about four years ago to what we have now.

18 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by spafu(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2018
OK now
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by BruncleZuma: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by GdexFolami(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
WhiteLavender:
Same watery bullsh.t. guess that's always our fate in Nigeria, take the good stuff elsewhere and diluted solutions for Nigerians, keeps getting worse by the day.
wtf grin

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Femoje(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Good to know
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by KraticKratus: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Na that jellof rice wey dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2018
kennygee:

I assure you, I'm very fit.

Ladies, stay in line, please. grin

12 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nwaohafia1: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Where are all those who said we shouldn't be drinking sugar?

If you are part of our Team everyday coke

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Tinocosta17(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2018
I hope the price will remain #200 in the market. And not #300 when it get there

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Fordzzy(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2018
BrandSpurNG:
Coca-Cola Nigeria today unveils ‘Mama’, the affordable 1Litre PET bottle of Coke. Mama, which embodies the spirit of generosity and kindness of the Nigerian mother, is created to bring families closer by encouraging intimate family moments and making every moment worth sharing for the Nigerian family.

Gbolahan Sanni, Franchise Marketing Manager explains: “Mama is a family sized, 1Litre bottle, of the nation’s favourite beverage, priced at the refreshingly affordable price of N200, as part of Coca Cola’s commitment to fostering intimacy, sharing, and happiness in the Nigerian family”.

This family pack of refreshing Coca-Cola, like the 1Litre variants of Fanta, Sprite and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, is perfect for intimate family moments, including mealtimes.”

Mama is a further demonstration of Coca-Cola’s commitment to uplifting and uniting families and friends, as they join and share meals and intimate moments.

With the launch of 1Litre pack Mama, Coca-Cola continues to provide consumers with a diverse range of soft drinks to suit their convenience and drinking moments.

Mama is available nationwide at your usual outlet for ₦200 only.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/coca-cola-nigeria-launches-mama-the-affordable-1litre-pet-bottle-of-coke/

This people just want kill us with sugAr
Oh Fada Lord
Have Mercy
grin
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by emmabest2000(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Always put half ball of tangerine inside to reduce the sugar intake before drinking grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Drinklimcaa(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2018
kennygee:

Diabetes its a fraud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon / How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice / Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.