Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features (26212 Views)

Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone / Is Purchasing Iphone 6s @50k Good In 2020? / 6 Hidden Android Features That Will Blow Your Mind, And How To Use Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2018
that's x plus nw

1 Like

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Shine ya eye! China i hail thee.....!
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by RotrEmmanuel: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2018
He purchased that phone from a road side seller.

If you know, you know
#Naija like cheap tinz

If it's truly from an approved Apple shop, God has answered his prayers. let him sue them and make millions for breach of trust

3 Likes

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Pentools(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2018
Korofoh:
FACTS ABOUT Nairaland!

- Some people will not like your post unless its counting thousands
- Not every poster/Op has has sense or money
- Number of followers don't equate success
- You're better than most of the people you look up to here
- Some people will steal your posts and add emojis to make it look different
- Not everything that has breast, has sense
- Remember your life outside this Forum is what truly matters.

If you're here, and you're battling any form of depression in anyway or you feel you're at the verge of falling into depression and anxiety, kindly pay a visit to a doctor. Have a nice day

Bros u made sense. Problem is the doctor, most of those suffering are too broke to afford doctor service. Actually talking from encounter n out-reach.

1 Like

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by ollah2: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2018
henrixx:
This one no be today na.

Samsung s9plus for sale
Us used
6gb 64gb

Call or watsap 08062292514

Hope this one isn't running iOS

2 Likes

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Countersam(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2018
Dockaysworld:
A nigerian man has been left devastated after discovering that the brand new iphoneX he purchased was filled with android features. 

while inspecting the phone with his friend, they discovered that the new iphone had the android home button and even had the play store app amongst other android applications. 

The source of the phone is yet to be ascertained.

watch video; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/10/10/man-devastated-using-large-sum-money-purchase-iphone-x-android-features/
cc:lalasticala mynd44

Chinco....

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Abfinest007(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2018
village people at work
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by akinszz: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2018
To start with. How much e buy am?
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Unlimited22: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is such an ungrateful soul.

For complaining over an iPhoneX with Android OS instead of him to thank God for his rare Hybrid version.
NwaAmaikpe is back?!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by SmartMugu: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2018
Wow. Innovation.
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Ganzagangan: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2018
joeblake657:
today's winning game is available for pay after winning
if interested chat up
070-14-91-80-84
interested ones only

Which game are you talking about?
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Lincoln275(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2018
how much did he buy it?
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Hoodbilonia: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2018
i rem wen my client shipped an iphone 6s plus
it was delayed at dhl for asia for 4days due to holiday
d bastard dhl staff opened my package and swapped it with a fake ass android iphone
wen i got the package
i threw away the DN which was valued at 95k
this was in 2014 o
only for me to open it and on
i saw android keypads
fuc i was so mad
went to dhl 2days later
they begged me snd asked for the DN to pay me the exact value of the iphone
but fuc i had already thrown it away
i later gave the phone to an aboki
who bought me s.k worth of 5k
u win some
u loose some

2 Likes

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Hoodbilonia: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2018
fake ass boxers
hahahaha
its just like a nike sneakers where they put the size,year and all.its like a sticker
not sewn with thread
hahahahahaha
fake banana republic boxers 200naira
put it in washing machine
u will see all the threads coming out
hahahahaha
fake ass boxers
Korofoh:
angry
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Sunkyphil(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
guy man don go buy refurbished grin
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by urahara(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2018
Miyachi:
I almost fell for this scam once at Bannex.
The guy was trying to sell me an iPhone 6s. It looked convincingly Apple - the whole time the phone was in hand.
In fact I had already given him part of the money on the spot and was about to go and withdraw the rest. He then gave me the phone, I felt it was too light, but I didn't say anything. I went into settings and couldn't find where to setup the fingerprint scanner, I now asked him about it and guess what he told me? That I had to download an app to do that. All the alarm bells in my head started ringing, I almost passed out as the words came out of his mouth. I played it cool and asked him for my money back, told him I would come back when I have the complete payment for the phone. I went home thanking my lucky stars.

U for light am slap
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Juliearth(f): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is such an ungrateful soul.

For complaining over an iPhoneX with Android OS instead of him to thank God for his rare Hybrid version.

welcome back! You were greatly missed by all and sundry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by henrixx(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2018
ollah2:

Hope this one isn't running iOS
no na symbian
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Lovexme(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2018
It might look like the iPhone X, but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually bought an android phone. There are lots now with the notch and same camera placements as the iPhone X these days.
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by siverspooon(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2018
Hmmm... this one na iphandroid LOL
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by bamasite(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2018
That would have been more than wicked
NsukkaHONEY:
cheesy

At least it wasn't symbian grin

meanwhile check my Siggy
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2018
High phone
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Tonimordred(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Aba made
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by DTBCLICKS(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2018
internationalman:
At least he had two packages in one..

On a positive side when people are arguing about which is best between Android and iPhone he can always decide which side to join and switch sides at will..
hahahahahahah

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by CheapDataGuy: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2018
Miyachi:
I almost fell for this scam once at Bannex.
The guy was trying to sell me an iPhone 6s. It looked convincingly Apple - the whole time the phone was in hand.
In fact I had already given him part of the money on the spot and was about to go and withdraw the rest. He then gave me the phone, I felt it was too light, but I didn't say anything. I went into settings and couldn't find where to setup the fingerprint scanner, I now asked him about it and guess what he told me? That I had to download an app to do that. All the alarm bells in my head started ringing, I almost passed out as the words came out of his mouth. I played it cool and asked him for my money back, told him I would come back when I have the complete payment for the phone. I went home thanking my lucky stars.

Lolz na there dem nack my guy fake Samsung s5.

Banex better small, wuse market is worse. If na there if possible lose d phone check am grin

1 Like

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by MartinsD12(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Dockaysworld:
A nigerian man has been left devastated after discovering that the brand new iphoneX he purchased was filled with android features. 

while inspecting the phone with his friend, they discovered that the new iphone had the android home button and even had the play store app amongst other android applications. 

The source of the phone is yet to be ascertained.

watch video; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/10/10/man-devastated-using-large-sum-money-purchase-iphone-x-android-features/
cc:lalasticala mynd44
This na android na but with notch design in iPhone x

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Your Smartphone Heats Up During Intense Use / 5 Ways Tablets Are Better Than Laptops Or Smartphones / How To Configure Your Phone To Access The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.