Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos (48716 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by celebgistz: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Actress, Anita Joseph knows her selling point and she never fails to flaunt it.

She is blessed with a considerable height and gigantic natural endowments in the right places.

If you are her follower on Instagram, you will observe she regularly uploads professional and amateur photos showing her curves and laced with motivational notes.

Her latest pictures have been described as alluring by most of her fans.

See photos:

Source; https://celebgistz.com/actress-anita-joseph-flaunts-her-curve-in-new-photos/

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by celebgistz: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
I need my vaseline right now grin

See more sexy photos;
>>https://celebgistz.com/actress-anita-joseph-flaunts-her-curve-in-new-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by HungerBAD: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Curves?

There is a big difference between FAT and CURVES.

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by ArchangeLucifer: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Asides diet & body odour I hope she doesn't share any other thing in common with bush pigs?

Asking for a friend...

*spitting for myself angry angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by Astonmartin(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
I have nothing to say
maybe the person below would see something exceptional in the pic that will make him to say something
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by Astonmartin(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Vaseline crew, retreat I repeat retreat

32 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by Olufela30: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oshey, Onion booty !!

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by youngberry001(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Astonmartin:
Vaseline crew,
retreat
I repeat
retreat
yess sirrr grin

present cheesy

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by Oladele2393(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
whr my anointing oil
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
No need Vaseline to release cry

We way they do marathon no go fit get chance drill this one but one useless 2 min old man go they fvxk her.

LIFE IS NOT FAIR cry

13 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ife m nne eri. But this one sef fit get soured bone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by Stallion93(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
shocked cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by BruncleZuma: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Where is her curves and it's separate pose?

9 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by celebgistz: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
No need Vaseline to release cry

Lol grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by Stallion93(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Olufela30:
Oshey, Onionbooty.com !!
grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Cheeeiiiiiii..... Soon her yash will commit crimes and she won't know about it.....
This is division of labour........

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by sunnyside16(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
life goals are different.........that's her. Hustle is important but Heaven is importanter

11 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by hardeyinkah45(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Serious. .......
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Asides diet & body odour I hope she doesn't share any other thing in common with bush pigs?

Asking for a friend...

*spitting for myself angry angry

Lol
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by SegunAj(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Who cares
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by temitope66(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Still looking for the curve o...

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by bluefilm: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
But why are men so wicked?

They will just use this _bitch and then pass her on (to other niggaz) until she has lost all her intrinsic market value.

At the end, she becomes nothing but a worthless 'ho'e.

8 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by SINZ: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
This girl Toto go small ehn..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by amazemanuno: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin grin
sunnyside16:
life goals are different.........that's her. Hustle is important but Heaven is importanter
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by linearity: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Who is she, what firm(s) has she acted, and what are their ratings?
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by EmmaLege: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Anita and her curves grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by Nlolodo: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
sad

Dis lady is not sexually appealing at all quote me n get ignored

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by tstx(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by tstx(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
If you call this curves... Then what will yoi call these ones
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by meobizy(f): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
I thought she lost weight. She has gained it all back in under a week? I said it this woman fell ill.
Re: Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos by Culin(f): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Later you people will be shouting and complaining that ladies are making themselves sex objects, biko who's encouraging them? Meaningful things done by girls hardly make front page, everyday it's one booty pic or another.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? / Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.