Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You (2175 Views)

If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi Axis And You Have A Younger Siblin / If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi Axis...read / If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi Axis...read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by Vivianne93: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
If you stay around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi axis and you have a younger sibling or neighbor that is through with secondary school or OND note that:

An office assistant is needed urgently to perform basic office errands.

Company: BisCom TDigits Limited
Qualifications: Not Applicable
Preferred Candidate should be located within Lekki, Ikate, Jakande, Igbo efon Axis
Salary: N25,000
Send application to viviannenwokoroku@gmail.com
Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Vivianne93:
If you stay around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi axis and you have a younger sibling or neighbor that is through with secondary school or OND note that:

An office assistant is needed urgently to perform basic office errands.

Company: BisCom TDigits Limited
Qualifications: Not Applicable
Preferred Candidate should be located within Lekki, Ikate, Jakande, Igbo efon Axis
Salary: N25,000
Send application to viviannenwokoroku@gmail.com

Sorry, how many days in a week?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by temmylee(f): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
how many days in a week

am a graduate I stay around ikate I also av experience in that.....but if u can pay 40k. will be so glad
Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is why they are qualified for no jobs.

Instead of seeking to know the services they will be providing, these jobless ones are busy asking the number of days offices open, and if they can earn 40k which might even be less than the offer.

Lazy Youths.

2 Likes

Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by chloride6: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
TimeMachine:

Instead of seeking to know the services they will be providing, these jobless ones are busy asking the number of days offices open, and if they can earn 40k which might even be less than the offer.

Lazy Youths.

Should you even be doing a job that won't cover your basic expenses.

6 Likes

Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
TimeMachine:

Lazy Youths.

cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by hpymoment(f): 3:59am On Oct 11, 2018
chloride6:

Should you even be doing a job that won't cover your basic expenses.

The op was not stupid when she stated the salary range, it's left for the applicants to check if it will cover her basic expenses.
Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by femi4: 5:30am On Oct 11, 2018
TimeMachine:

Lazy Youths.
The poverty in you is talking
Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by Slickbishop(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2018
TimeMachine:

Lazy Youths.

U have a serious issue,y are u ranting when u r not the one who posted the job..?,besides,can you have your younger ones take up such job with such salary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Slickbishop:

U have a serious issue,y are u ranting when u r not the one who posted the job..?,besides,can you have your younger ones take up such job with such salary?

I have no issues, but I think you are ignorant of the issue.

I have too many lazy youths on my payroll, so I speak as an Employer who knows that Nigerian youths are lazier than others from neighborhood countries.
Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by Vivianne93: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2018
four
Adanairaland:

Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by jeff1607(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
TimeMachine:

I have too many lazy youths on my payroll, so I speak as an Employer who knows that Nigerian youths are lazier than others from neighborhood countries.

this is how people like you easily make mouth. An employer of Labour would always want to promote and protect his business.

I put it to you that you haven't employed anyone. How many countries have you been to? Nigerians are ONE of the most hardworking individuals in the world. doing 2 to 3 jobs ain't easy even with the low pay.
Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
jeff1607:

this is how people like you easily make mouth. An employer of Labour would always want to promote and protect his business.

I put it to you that you haven't employed anyone. How many countries have you been to? Nigerians are ONE of the most hardworking individuals in the world. doing 2 to 3 jobs ain't easy even with the low pay.

Lies.
Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by jeff1607(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
TimeMachine:

Lies.

your choice
One of doesn't mean all
Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
TimeMachine:

Hey!
Mr. Talk talk..

She replied my question kiss kiss
Re: If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You by Vivianne93: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Adanairaland:

four days

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria / Massive Recruiting At Zenith-global Ltd / HOCAL Hospitality,pls Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.