Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,867 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Enjoy Free 100% Percent Data When You Get The Note 5 Stylus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enjoy Free 100% Percent Data When You Get The Note 5 Stylus (636 Views)

You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It / My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples / How To Get 100% Percent Data Bonus On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Free 100% Percent Data When You Get The Note 5 Stylus by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Do you know you can get free 100% data bonus when you purchase your Note 5 stylus ? All you need do is unwarp the pack by tearing off the the transparant lylon to reavel your data activation pin. The pin is covered by black stap with the incription " Peel it off for pin". The free data bundle is availble for MTN and 9 mobile users.

For 9mobile users text "pin" to 8186 or dial *8186*PIN#
Activating this feature allows you to acess data bonuses on all on all purchases for the first six months,

To enjoy 100% data for MTN susbcribers will have to opt in by
Insering a valid registered sim into their newly purchased device and wait for a notfication with the bonus offer
Dail #131# to activate your preferred bundle plan.

You will be eligable for the 100% data bundle as soon your bundle gets activated.
CHECK HERE FOR MORE : http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/715/737765

(1) (Reply)

Should I Get The Samsung J8 2018? / Infinix Hot5 For Sale / Samsung J4 Pro 2018 (emergency Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.