Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

searching for a job - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / searching for a job (1446 Views)

Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gowns / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ / Born Again?? Singles?? Searching?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

searching for a job by bb030: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
good day all.... please I need a federal work. May God bless my helper.
Re: searching for a job by Righteousness89(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
bb030:
please i need help from you all.i am 27 years old and a graduate of microbiology.done with nysc but still searching for a job.i have never been into any relationship before; until nov 2017.though it's a long distance relationship but yet to see him.i started masturbating in 2013.after i accepting a facebook friend request from indian man. he started sending nude pictures to me.he sent me a message asking if i can sex chat with him. i accepted and that was how it started.when ever we chat, i always have the passion to touch myself and of course i end up doing that.it got to a point that he also ask of my nude pictures which i do send to him.we also video chat and do all sorts of thing in the process.but after masturbating i feel guilty and always cry to God to save me.whenever i go to church i always pray about it.but after some time i see myself doing it.please friends help me out.i want to go back to my old self.i want to have that zeal and passion for God like before .my prayer life is nothing again.i observe that i always have the urge for masturbation when i'm jobless or alone. please help me out with anything prayer, advice,or to recommend to someone that could be of help.
Having a Understanding of your Challenges and Acknowledging JESUS CHRIST as the Solution shows u are on the right Track!

First of all Block or Unfriend that Agent of devil on face book... you could also delete FBI from your phone..

Go in your knees Tonight and Say, O LORD, Have Mercy on me ! Deliver me from Masturbation In JESUS NAME..

I Join your Sincerity and I Rebuke the Spirit of Masturbation from you forever IN JESUS NAME... AMEN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: searching for a job by tripplephi: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS ARE MISUNDERSTOOD HERE:

1) You really do not UNDERSTAND That GOD LOVES YOU even if you feel dirty like the worst secret sinner

2) Every time you prayed HE HEARD YOU and you were actually on your way OUT of the HABIT

3) HABITS CAN NOT BE STOPPED OR BROKEN they can ONLY BE REPLACED. So every time you feel Hot, find a positive or godly activity to do to replace the masturbation.

4) condemnation is a spiritual sin... STOP FEELING CONDEMNED. It takes FAITH to receive FORGIVENESS. I said it takes FAITH not FEELINGS.... So understand that YOU ARE FORGIVEN even if you do NOT feel forgiven. Righteousness IS NOT by works or feelings BUT By GRACE through FAITH.

5) BREAKING the Addiction is going to be a PROCESS and you can NOT do it alone... YOU NEED THE HELP OF SOMEONE MUCH OLDER and MATURE IN THE LORD who is of the same sex with you TO BE THERE FOR YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS...... I hope your church has counselors and not inspectors.. its all about ACCOUNTABILITY.

6)YOU NEED A BALANCED TEACHING ON GRACE, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HOLINESS. So that you know that MASTURBATION has no DOMINION over you according to ROMANS 6

7) YOU NEED TO STOP WATCHING MOVIES... not even poorrn alone... because most MOVIES entail sexual hints these days.

cool YOU NEED SAME SEX FRIENDS who are godly and who are there to keep your mind off such dirty thoughts.

9) you NEED to forgive yourself and minimize the use of internet enabled gadgets that can give opportunity to pics and videos displaying that can send your hormones sky rocketing back to your past.

10) YOU NEED PUT ALL THESE NINE SIMPLE PRINCIPLES TO WORK and in 21 days (it takes 21 days to make or break a habit) YOU WILL SEE YOUR WHOLE LIFE CHANGE FROM DEPRESSION TO VITALITY.

bb030:
please i need help from you all.i am 27 years old and a graduate of microbiology.done with nysc but still searching for a job.i have never been into any relationship before; until nov 2017.though it's a long distance relationship but yet to see him.i started masturbating in 2013.after i accepting a facebook friend request from indian man. he started sending nude pictures to me.he sent me a message asking if i can sex chat with him. i accepted and that was how it started.when ever we chat, i always have the passion to touch myself and of course i end up doing that.it got to a point that he also ask of my nude pictures which i do send to him.we also video chat and do all sorts of thing in the process.but after masturbating i feel guilty and always cry to God to save me.whenever i go to church i always pray about it.but after some time i see myself doing it.please friends help me out.i want to go back to my old self.i want to have that zeal and passion for God like before .my prayer life is nothing again.i observe that i always have the urge for masturbation when i'm jobless or alone. please help me out with anything prayer, advice,or to recommend to someone that could be of help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: searching for a job by HappyPagan: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
It's natural to be h0rny. You don't have a problem with God... Your genitals aren't that special...... You just need to change your attitude towards sex.

Sex is lovely, wonderful, beautiful.....it's an expression of the divine wisdom of God... It's only man that is bothered when you get some...

So go ahead, give your privys some squeeze now and then... Or go find a partner to give a helping hand. I hear it takes two, or three, to tango...

Safe.
Re: searching for a job by NwaAmaikpe: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
shocked

Please stop judging yourself wrongly.
Masturbation is not a sin.
It is actually a gift from God so that man can be sexually self-sufficient.

Don't you know that the only reason he created your hands to be long enough to touch your genitals is so that you can masturbate?

Otherwise, he would have given you fins instead of hands.
Because he makes all things perfect.

If it will make you feel any less guilty, you can recite Psalms 121 before and after you self-service.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: searching for a job by GOFRONT(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
I just came out of the bathroom now after masturbation

1 Like

Re: searching for a job by Ranchhoddas: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lol.
Where's the sin?

1 Like

Re: searching for a job by CAPSLOCKED: 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

It is actually a gift from God
Dont you know that the only reason he created your hands to be long enough to touch your genitals is so that you can masturbate?

grin

GOFRONT:
I just came out of the bathroom now after masturbation

OK MY TURN NOW.

1 Like

Re: searching for a job by Mikefrik(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2018
my sister you r not the only person going Tru this. for a person to overcome this sin of masturbation, the first step he must take is to be determined. remember Rome was not built in a day, it's not automatic but a gradual process. I will advise you get someone maybe a friend of same sex with you whom you confide in and sit, tell her ur problem and I tell you, you might also be helping her. she might also be suffering from the same act. do you know why this sin is very hard to overcome? it's because the sin is so secretive
Re: searching for a job by Mikefrik(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2018
my sister you r not the only person going Tru this. for a person to overcome this sin of masturbation, the first step he must take is to be determined. remember Rome was not built in a day, it's not automatic but a gradual process. I will advise you get someone maybe a friend of same sex with you whom you confide in and sit, tell her ur problem and I tell you, you might also be helping her. she might also be suffering from the same act. do you know why this sin is very hard to overcome? it's because the sin is so secretive that even the pastors don't mention it in their list of sins, u see them mentioning fornication, anger, lie, malice etc. secondly u need to repent and be born again. y u need to be born again is to receive the spirit of God because without the spirit of God you can do nothing. remember the word of God says "for the weapons of our warfare is not carnal but mighty thru God, unto pulling down of strongholds, casting down imaginations, and everything that exalts itself without the knowledge of God. even after praying, you still need to resist it. that's why the Bible says pray and watch that you get not into temptation. because no matter how hard you try, the temptation will always come. remember the flesh has its own desires. that's why you must be determined to stop. a man can't overcome this sin just by prayer alone. but by watching. I will advise not to stay alone indoors. remember the devil moves around like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour. my pastor always say something. " act abnormal to normalize". if u see you need something, you try all means to get it. thank you. God bless
Re: searching for a job by dazzlingd(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please stop judging yourself wrongly.
It is actually a gift from God so that man can be sexually self-sufficient.

Don't you know that the only reason he created your hands to be long enough to touch your genitals is so that you can masturbate?

If it will make you feel any less guilty, you can recite Psalms 121 before and after you self-service.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Plague Of Locusts Attacks Islam's Holiest Mosque In Mecca / Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? / Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.