Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Clean Crayfish Supply From Oron - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Clean Crayfish Supply From Oron (980 Views)

Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom State / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD - Tasty Sand Free Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Oron Crayfish With 10 Free Pieces of Catfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Crayfish Supply From Oron by Kachie247(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oron crayfish is arguably one of the best in the country. It's clean (dust/sand free) and tasty as well!
If you're in need of crayfish for home use, retail sales, direct supplies, etc Contact me : 08177166137. Onyekachi. I'm also on whatsapp as well.

We deliver nationwide and offer very competitive prices per bag. Extra discount applies for bulk purchases.

Main market day for the top grade bags is on Sunday! Place your orders now.
I look forward to doing business with you.
Thank you.

Re: Clean Crayfish Supply From Oron by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
How much for a bag and what's delivery to east like
Re: Clean Crayfish Supply From Oron by Kachie247(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hi goodevening. Please send me a text or whatsapp message
FortifiedCity:
Re: Clean Crayfish Supply From Oron by Kachie247(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Keep the orders coming �
Thanks to those that have placed orders.

Unbeatable market rates!
Sunday is almost upon us. Would be going to make more purchases and restock ��

Payment confirms your order. Unfortunately we don't offer payment on delivery option.
Try us today and you won't regret.
Thank you
[q1uote author=Kachie247 post=71968500]Oron crayfish is arguably one of the best in the country. It's clean (dust/sand free) and tasty as well!
If you're in need of crayfish for home use, retail sales, direct supplies, etc Contact me : 08177166137. Onyekachi. I'm also on whatsapp as well.

We deliver nationwide and offer very competitive prices per bag. Extra discount applies for bulk purchases.

Thank you.
[/quote]
Re: Clean Crayfish Supply From Oron by Kachie247(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Keep the orders coming �
Thanks to those that have placed orders.

Unbeatable market rates!
Sunday is almost upon us. Would be going to make more purchases and restock ��

Payment confirms your order. Unfortunately we don't offer payment on delivery option.
Try us today and you won't regret.
Thank you [q1uote author=Kachie247 post=71968500]Oron crayfish is arguably one of the best in the country. It's clean (dust/sand free) and tasty as well!

Thank you.
[/quote]
Re: Clean Crayfish Supply From Oron by Kachie247(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2018
We deliver to te east through AKTC via waybill. Priices are always fluctuating. The big bag cost 49k with transportat ion included as at last week market day.
FortifiedCity:
Re: Clean Crayfish Supply From Oron by Kachie247(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Happy new week people smiley We're still taking orders for this week's supplies. Get in touch now. Crayfish prices are going up. You can buy cheap now and store then resell in November/December!
Kachie247:
Oron crayfish is arguably one of the best in the country. It's clean (dust/sand free) and tasty as well!

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

"I Will End Up Eating Myself To Death" - US Teenager / Nigeria Developed Kilishi Technology After 33 Year This Is How Kilishi Is Made / Garri Wanna Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.