Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,365 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Help With Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Adsense (442 Views)

If You Want To Earn $20 And Above With Adsense Daily / Help With Adsense Self Click / How To Earn $1-$3 Per Click With Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Adsense by Crizillion1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
We've found policy violations on http://www.droidtechn.com.ng that are preventing your site from being approved:
Valuable Inventory: Webmaster Guidelines
All sites participating in the AdSense programme should adhere to Google’s webmaster quality guidelines. Below are some excerpts from these guidelines, but we recommend that you take the time to review them in their entirety.

Make pages for users, not for search engines.
Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
Don't create multiple pages, sub-domains or domains with substantially duplicate content.
Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank.
Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programmes with little or no original content.
Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
If your site participates in an affiliate programme, make sure that your site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Sites that don't meet these guidelines may be removed from the search index and have AdSense ads disabled. If this has happened to one of your sites, you need to modify the site so that it does comply with the guidelines, and then submit your site for reconsideration. Once your site has been included in the index, you are welcome to file an appeal to re-enable ad-serving.

Please who can help me with this issue?
Re: Help With Adsense by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2018
The Adsense team often hide the real reason for disapproval in a handful of other little or non directly associated ones. It's best to you as the site owner (as you know your contents best) to identify the actual issue(s).
Re: Help With Adsense by Crizillion1(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2018
questechie:
The Adsense team often hide the real reason for disapproval in a handful of other little or non directly associated ones. It's best to you as the site owner (as you know your contents best) to identify the actual issue(s).
Thanks
Re: Help With Adsense by mcqwerty(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
You need a Webmaster to help you set things right. Contact me for consultation.
Re: Help With Adsense by bedfordng(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
check your site and see what needs to be changed.
Re: Help With Adsense by Crizillion1(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2018
mcqwerty:
You need a Webmaster to help you set things right. Contact me for consultation.
let me have your contact

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Create Referal Website On Wordpress?? / 38,000 Active Facebook Page For Sale - Cheap Price / Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.