Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Fix Ravity (S) File Doesn't Match Error [Music Production] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Fix Ravity (S) File Doesn't Match Error [Music Production] (3504 Views)

Album Boogie – Everything’s For Sale Zip File Download / Download Album: Show Dem Camp – Clone Wars Vol. Iv Zip File / DOWNLOAD Semah X Flavour "Devine" EP (album Zip File) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Ravity (S) File Doesn't Match Error [Music Production] by Groovenaija360(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
The issue of ravity file doesn't match has negatively affected a lot of music producers in the time past and even till now. In fact, I was a victim of this error and in search for solutions and trying to resolve it, which i did and it's working perfectly, i came across these steps you are about to read now.

Ravity File Doesn't Match Error
And I strongly believe you are not here by chance, you are here to get a working solution and to resolve ravity file doesn't match error in your computer.

Before we swing into the easy steps you can take to get rid of ravity file doesn't match error in your computer and enjoy smooth music production.

Let's take a look at!

What is Ravity?
What is ravity file doesn't match error and the cause?
Steps to fix ravity file doesn't match error.
Ravity (S)

This is a virtual instruments synthesizer module which can be installed into your computer and be used in any kind of DAW'S for music production.

It was built by Luxonix and released in 2004 and till date, ravity has been one of the best tools producers can effectively enjoy and express their musical production prowess.

Ravity (S) is only about 32MB in size and can be installed in all windows and Mac. It has about 447 factory sound presets (which includes Piano, Organ, Bells & Perc, Bass Guitar, Guitars & Plucked, Strings, Brass, Wood & Reed, Lead Synth, Bass synth, Fast Synth, Slow Synth etc).

It has about4 layers / 2 oscillators each layer, 4x3 insertion effector slots / 1x3 master effector slots, 512 polyphonic(256 voices) per instance, 24 types of high-quality effector algorithm, 32-bit sound processing etc.

It has both Preset & Edit Panels.

At the preset panel, you can select any kind of sounds or voice instruments you wish while at the edit panel you add effects and tweak the sound to your desire.

What Is Ravity File Doesn't Match Error And The Cause?
This is actually an error message that pops up when your ravity (S) is corrupt and won't let you listen to the sound you have made with it because your tracks will not sound.

Your ravity will completely stop working and in some DAW's like Fruity Loops, it will tell that you did not install it correctly and you should do so.

--- Solution---

--- Uninstall Ravity (S) from your computer (Go to Control Panel, Programmes, and features)

--- Go to Local Disk C, locate Programme files and create a new folder (name it whatever you like) preferably you can name it Ravity Installation.

--- Reinstall Ravity (S) and change the installation directory from Luxonix to the new folder you have created (Ravity Installation). What i mean is simply install ravity on the new folder you just created.

--- Restart your DAW ( your FL, Cubase or whatever software you are using and then enjoy your ravity.

Watch the Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEnOqqiKbCg

Read More Here >> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/how-to-fix-ravity-s-file-doesnt-match-error/

Re: How To Fix Ravity (S) File Doesn't Match Error [Music Production] by attahvicktor: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2020
Thanks for sharing this. You've really saved me from many wories

(1) (Reply)

Musical Videos Download Sites / Olamide FEATURES Lil Wayne On A RAP,WATCH VIDEO / DOWNLOAD VIDEO : Chidinma – Gone Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.