Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (20116 Views)

Food Concepts PLC Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment / GE Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Food Concepts Plc (Chicken Republic) Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by JobUpdatesL: 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Application Review Officer

Click Here To View Details

2.) Data Analysis/Scripting Officer

3.) Network Review Officer

4.) E-Business/Transaction Banking Control Officer

5.) Graduate Cluster Control Officer (Sokoto)

6.) Graduate Cluster Control Officer (Lagos)

7.) Graduate Cluster Control Officer (Onitsha)

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Source- https://firstbanknigeria.taleo.net/careersection/fbnex/joblist.ftl
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by SpatialKing(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nice
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by blueblood1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Great
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by cinoboy: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA REQUIREMENT AND HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by Yinabim(f): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Okay
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by Runaway: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by ghost3040: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
They some are no longer available
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by chrisxxx(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
They don start work since. This na just to fulfill regulatory obligation of public advertisement.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by OBAGADAFFI: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
First Bank of Nigeria[b] Limited [/b]

@MOD hope this advert is not a scam.
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by lonelydora: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
First Bank should get their acts together. For the past 2 months, they have been having issues with online transactions. Buy airtime, they will deduct and won't give you the PIN.

Many are leaving 1st bank for others banks, incase they don't know

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by Alajiki(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
chrisxxx:
They don start work since. This na just to fulfill regulatory obligation of public advertisement.

Wrong thinking.
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by chrisxxx(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Alajiki:

Wrong thinking.
ok. you r right.
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by domino4211(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have all the requirements except the degree..i studied Animal Husbadry grin

1 Like

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by palladin: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Freelance Sales Representative Jobs available at Onboard.
- Attractive Pay

Follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/4781191/freelance-sales-representatives-jobs-limited

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by psycoanalyst(f): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Goodluck to the applicants.
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by Samson3600(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
better bank

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by usibengate(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Okay
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by ogzille(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Read First Bank reviews on Mysalaryscale

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/company/first-bank-nigeria
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by educhigo: 3:36am On Oct 12, 2018
please my fellow nairaland urgent answer needed,i base in abroad and i dont have complete document for me to go back in nigeria now about this matter the problem i have is that my personal account i have in ecobank the staff worker of the branch access my account and transfer upto 9m naira i have in the account to my sister because i tell my sister to go to the bank with my mother for them to help me confirm that the bvn i do from here is working,my mother is almost 70 in age that's why i send my sister to go with her in the bank so nothing consign my sister in the account i open there,me and my mother not in good condition with my sister because she send my mother out from her home since i notice about this my account issue, i dont have second party in my account,my account officer is not work there again but before she resin my money is intact,she give me another staff contact who can be able to helping me check my balance whenever i paying,so the money transferd by the new staff and he dont answer my call again,i dont know how to get there manager contact because is only him can settle this matter,there number i get online is not going that's why i am looking for the manager mobile contact ecobank in anambra ihiala branch anyone who can help me with the contact,this one is not going from here,002347005000000

(1) (Reply)

NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites / Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail / IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.