Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here (20580 Views)

For Your Natural Skin Beauty, Try Niu Skin Cosmetics / Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Hello Nairalanders.
I created this thread for the sake of honest and candid reviews on Natural skin care remedies such as Shea butter, kernel oil, honey and so on.
The information you provide could save the life of someone. Please feel free to share your info.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Chynna(f): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
I do not have a skin care routine, and just like you, I'm actively searching for one. I'm naturally fair skinned, so I've got to be careful with everything I put on my skin. A friend recommended a Potato,Onion and Lemon juice routine but I've been scared to use it. I hope people respond to the thread and drop real life suggestions and testimonies that some of us can use.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by FloraEC(f): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chynna:
I do not have a skin care routine, and just like you, I'm actively searching for one. I'm naturally fair skinned, so I've got to be careful with everything I put on my skin. A friend recommended a Potato,Onion and Lemon juice routine but I've been scared to use it. I hope people respond to the thread and drop real life suggestions and testimonies that some of us can use.
Chy when I'm here to help with your skin care products

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by tolajay: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good, you’re looking for skin care.

But I advise you’re careful with the suggestions and products you take and use, considering that your skin texture and body composition is unique to you and you’ll need a professional to first examine your status and prescribe the best matching products.

No go spoil your skin wey you still dey manage oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Sweetcollins: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Me am also searching
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by 2ruborn9ja(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
ok
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hm...
There was one i used once to clear the pimples from my teen years.
It worked but it didn't finish the job.
I went to a dermatologist and he recommended a cream for me.
I've been using that cream ever since.

In short, natural drugs work, but it just depends on the person

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
E dey make our body soft and tender like new born pikin own......

Natural skin remedy and a plate of correct barbecue from [/b] every week na d only way our people......

Na so ur body go dey [b]soft
, dey shine, dey jolly Koooleeeee......
wink cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by mayorall(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chynna:

Se n gboro?...

So me I should test it with my skin first and report... let's test it with yours first... welldone... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by wonlasewonimi: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chynna:
If you add palm oil, you will become porridge.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by patwhizkid(f): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Here to read comments as usual wink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Tolubory(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
SHEA BUTTER IS THE BEST.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by diebuhari1: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Aloe vera works for smooth skin especially face.
It works like jazz

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by tellwisdom: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
You dey find skin care.. U no dey baff??

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Gr8amechi: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
NuhRegular:
Hello Nairalanders.
I created this thread for the sake of honest and candid reviews on Natural skin care remedies such as Shea butter, kernel oil, honey and so on.
The information you provide could save the life of someone. Please feel free to share your info.
If you are serious go and see a dermatologist, because of creams most creams contain neprotoxic compounds that at times are not indicated in the ingredients
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by jetroolowole(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Booking spave
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by jetroolowole(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Booking space
Booking spave
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by hardbite(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
Hm...
There was one i used once to clear the pimples from my teen years.
It worked but it didn't finish the job.
I went to a dermatologist and he recommended a cream for me.
I've been using that cream ever since.

In short, natural drugs work, but it just depends on the person

What's the name of the cream please?
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by okeniti: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
1) Cold showers and use Dudu Osun for soap
2) Apply but not cake ori (shea butter) to skin
3) Unless it is freshly made juice (or the odd malt if i'm out, no alcohol or fizzy drinks or carton juices), only drink water
4) Watch sugar intake

Add all this to living in Africa with her sun which blesses the land, this is the perfect skin care routine.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Tolubory(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Shea butter is the most effective of them all, its very effective on any skin disease.
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by safarigirl(f): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Shea butter, honey, lemon, turmeric, egg whites, these items are very good for the skin and all natural.

A mixture of honey and turmeric does wonders. But skin care depends mostly on the type of skin a person has, what works for one person may not work for others.

Shea butter darkens some people, I hear coconut oil has a similar effect too.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Gregdcutie(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chynna:
When no be say na porridge you wan make...Na oil remain true true

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by ScaffoldCON: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
This seems like marketing, in a way it is.

If you're in Abuja, I can give you a friend's contact. She sells Organic Skin Care products with super testimonies; from stretch marks, pimples, acne, sun screen etc.

You can talk with her to recommend something based on your need.
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
hardbite:

What's the name of the cream please?
it was in a small container so i couldn't really see the name.
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Uniqueness01(f): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Honey,Tumeric,Aloe Vera.

Once in a week,do a mask of Honey and Tumeric.....It gives you that glow.
Aloe Vera is good for Smooth skin.
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Gr8amechi:

If you are serious go and see a dermatologist, because of creams most creams contain neprotoxic compounds that at times are not indicated in the ingredients
lol.. I don't think this your answer is for me. Thank you
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by nkhay(f): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Suggestions on how to get rid of pimple scars from teen years will be appreciated.
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
post=72572356:
E dey make our body soft and tender like new born pikin own......

Natural skin remedy and a plate of correct barbecue from [/b] every week na d only way our people......

Na so ur body go dey [b]soft
, dey shine, dey jolly Koooleeeee......
wink cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by id4sho(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
my face black, Wat i do?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here by stano2(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
I hope this is not a thread for organic products bla bla that bleaches people.
I'm dark, someone should recommend a good cream for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) / 417 New COVID-19 Cases, 337 Discharged And 2 Deaths On August 17 - (2571 Tested) / Man Sensitizes People Against Lassa Fever (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.