Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin (20221 Views)

Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler / 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink / Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by Bigii(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2018
The only solution to this woman's problems is REAL DICK

Phuck her morning, noon and night her mouth would get shut undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by MollyBank: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2018
PDP tool. PDP used one Segalink. Used Endsars to gain followers and then pushed out his Saraki propaganda. Unfollowed him real quick.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by chinonso47: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Afonja women and senselessness are like 5&6...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by LadyHeaven(f): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Lol, why her face be bleached? grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by no1madman(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2018
She's not a lunatic. .she's doing her job well.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by BrotherBlood1: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2018
Do people on this forum think at all?
Do they think with a critical thinking brains?
Absolutely NOT.
People like Kemi are all about speaking the truth no matter who's involve.
She does that excellently well via Journalism.
There is always a tiny truth in every nonsense she says.
Sadly, the people living in my country dont love the truth but love lies.
I am one of such people who loves the truth. In fact you cannot be my friend if you don't love the truth. Don't care if you are a billionaire, president, governor etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by loadedvibes: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2018
Why is that terrorism and Islam is like bread and butter?
GoTV:
sad why is it that people of questionable characters like Madam Kemi are found among we Christians
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Iranu + anu ofia + oluku = Kemi olunloyo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by engrelvis(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2018
PharmaGirl:
MadamKOO cheesy angry
The way this women effortlessly moves in and out of sense is crazzzyy.
Although she stays outta it most of the time.

Said her English is superior to everyone in Nigeria cheesy cheesy...i think she's a comedian.
forget dat bro.An average Nigerian man is corrupt.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by Talkizcheap: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad why is it that people of questionable characters like Madam Kemi are found among we Christians
She is now a Muslim.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2018
Aunty Kemi and controversial issues are like 5&6.

In the course of investing into the future and wealth creation. It's up to You, buy land and wait.

Ibeju-Lekki is so promising and top Investment destination for investors. Already built Estates also available in Abijo, Lekki, Lagos and Ikorodu where all you need is to pay and pack in.

Just a click away from you.
https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
Somebody that has joined Islam for some months now.

So u didn't read where she renounced Christianity for Islam because according to her she was a born Muslim?
Her grandmother according to her was a Muslim who tutored her. She even posted her pics online.

Try to get facts before you say things next time.

Every country, tribe and religion have people of questionable characters and people with good conduct. Trying to tie Christians to some misdemeanors is an insult to common sense and fairness.

I wonder if u are truly a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by jacksonjay36: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
Madam K has since defected to Islam.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by NWABUKA007(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

abeggi some people are just Christians by name.
the Bible simply says LOVE the Lord with all your heart, soul, might and your neighbor as yourself, which is the commandments that covers all other commandments. this is the yardstick for knowing Christians and not vice versa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by NWABUKA007(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2018
engrelvis:
forget dat bro.An average Nigerian man is corrupt.
I disagree
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by IbrahimDamola: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2018
Dirty ugly yoromonkey, when dem put am for inside sanko again, her eye go clear.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by winj3: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2018
temptnow:
Naira land stop giving this mad woman attention
I think what Nigeria needs to do is arrest 90% of the youth and gas them...then import quality citizens from other countries.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by MrEazi223: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2018
Na buhari cause this

Buhari must go
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by Deepfreezer(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2018
The pastor that arrested this woman before should please re open the case.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by PharmaGirl(f): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
sisisioge:

The morooon don leave Linda jump into this dude. Tomorrow, if you become famous, it could be you o grin
grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
But she is not born again like you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by MWTH(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
This lady just like Prison Shaaa. I bet @segalink will ignore her ignorance and face what he's been doing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by CanineOfJackal: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Shut the fukk up !
Nothing justifies what that bastard of a pastor did!
You preach forgiveness and then act otherwise.
Such hypocrisy
you think I don't know u? I'm getting close and will knock on your door soon
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by WetinConsignMe: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
temptnow:
Naira land stop giving this mad woman attention

EXACTLY.
I wonder why they can't see she'd say ANYTHING for attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by doggedfighter(f): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kemi at it again .

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin by Osun2222: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO / Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) / Razaly Denies Receiving N10 Million From Obaseki. Says 'My Life Is In Danger'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.