Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Can I Tell My Landlord And Agent! Haa! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Can I Tell My Landlord And Agent! Haa! (419 Views)

My Landlord And His Dad Just Beat Up My Co-tenant / My Landlord And I / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Tell My Landlord And Agent! Haa! by apexmall(m): 4:39am On Oct 11, 2018
Oh my God.

I still believe in Miracle. My house rent is about to expire just 28 days to go in Lagos and I need #300,000 to pay and I have just #20,000.

Just still trusting God for miracle. Join me in prayer, No job at the moment again.

What will I tell my Landlord and this aggressive Agent incase I can't get the money.
I believe one of these days I will become a Landlord and will never think of rent again.
Join me in prayer to get this done.
Incase please what can I tell them.
Re: What Can I Tell My Landlord And Agent! Haa! by pressplay411(m): 5:08am On Oct 11, 2018
apexmall:
Oh my God.

I still believe in Miracle. My house rent is about to expire just 28 days to go in Lagos and I need #300,000 to pay and I have just #20,000.

Just still trusting God for miracle. Join me in prayer, No job at the moment again.

What will I tell my Landlord and this aggressive Agent incase I can't get the money.
I believe one of these days I will become a Landlord and will never think of rent again.

Prayer is good but what are you asking in your prayer?
Are you asking that your bills disappear?
Are you asking that your landlord and agents forget?
Are you asking for the money you need to just appear miraculously in your account?

Pray according to God's will.
Give and you shall receive.
Pay your tithes and offerings and help others around you.
That's the way to open the door of favours.

If you're unable to tithe now, just try to give whatever you can when you have the opportunity to do so.
Pray for open doors and favours.

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Tell My Landlord And Agent! Haa! by tevanso(m): 5:49am On Oct 11, 2018
I pray that the Lord will plead on ur behalf to the landlord and agent to give u some time to get the money and he will give u a source of income that will never close again in the name of Jesus. Just believe in God, he won't disappoint u.
Re: What Can I Tell My Landlord And Agent! Haa! by apexmall(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
apexmall:
Oh my God.

Thank You Sir.
Re: What Can I Tell My Landlord And Agent! Haa! by apexmall(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
tevanso:
I pray that the Lord will plead on ur behalf to the landlord and agent to give u some time to get the money and he will give u a source of income that will never close again in the name of Jesus. Just believe in God, he won't disappoint u.

Big Amen.

I'm in expectation. I will update you here

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Plus Property ( Award Winning Real Estate Coy Of 2017) Promo ! / Property For Sale In Oluwaga Ipaja Lagos / In Need Of 1 Bedroom Flat With Good Light in Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.