Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,336 members, 7,853,509 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’ve Never Been To Church In My Entire Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo: I’ve Never Been To Church In My Entire Life (1157 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’ve Never Been To Church In My Entire Life by Notchtrend(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2018
One of the most handsome Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo reveals that he have never step his legs in the church and he don’t love clubbing as well.

The sexy actor said he was born into a Muslim family and he converted to Christian but he never went to church. He added that his office is his church and he dedicate his free time to God.

He said, “I was born into a very strong Muslim home, but I am a Christian. I couldn’t read the Qur’an but I understand the Bible, and it has been helpful all my life. But I have never been to a church all my life; my office is my church. I don’t club; the little time I have is dedicated to God, which is key to success. No one can take you to God; it is you that will go and meet God. God knows those who worship him,”

Bolanle Ninalowo also added that, “God has his way of setting people free. Not that my family accepted, but what can people say to a man that is already blessed by God? I thank God for raising me up in the faces of those that looked down on me,”

The Denvar university graduate who studied account left his degree to follow his passion in Nollywood. however since he started acting, many ladies have been crushing on him due to his physical appearance and his romantic what of doing things. He speak about his relationship life too,

“ There’s a beautiful woman I love so much, though, we are not together but I still love her and pray for her because she means a lot to me,”

Source: http://notchtrend.com/bolanle-ninalowo-ive-never-been-to-church-in-my-entire-life/

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’ve Never Been To Church In My Entire Life by ArchangeLucifer: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2018
Na dem ooo.

Awon ewedu ati gbegiri muslim with the Mark of the Beast stamped on his cone forehead.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’ve Never Been To Church In My Entire Life by Anduku: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2018
How can someone say he has converted to Christianity and yet he has never been to church
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’ve Never Been To Church In My Entire Life by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2018
'Never forsake the gathering of brethren '
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’ve Never Been To Church In My Entire Life by JasonScoolari: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
That's none of our business.

This is our business and we shall be successful come 2019.

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’ve Never Been To Church In My Entire Life by SAMBARRY: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2018
You don't club grin

Your church is in your office

Unku why you fokeen lying grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’ve Never Been To Church In My Entire Life by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
'Never forsake the gathering of brethren '

I was going to say same thing.

Anyone who had read Paul's letters to the churches will understand the importance of a church.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’ve Never Been To Church In My Entire Life by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2018
kennygee:

I was going to say same thing.

Anyone who had read Paul's letters to the churches will understand the importance of a church.
Even though most churches these days are nothing to write home about, they (the good ones) are still important for a good Christian living.

He is missing that, may God help him.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Davido’s Latest “icebox” Birthday Gift / Reality Star Angelina Simmon Expose Hot Body In Bikini / Simi Strikes Sexy Poses In Stylish Bum Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.