Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos (58432 Views)

Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Okada Rider Arrested In Anambra For Snatching Baby From Mother (Photos) / Man Who Tried To Rescue Kids From Being Beaten, Injured By Their Mother. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2018
Melison:
Every thing about Nigeria is just fu--ckd up
What the
Gaskiya this country don tire me and some idiots will occupy offices just for their pockets
Stupid people

wait, you just carry your phone dey type!
what is the solution to what has happened?

country tire you, you no emigrate go Sudan or Niger republic... even go Togo sef,No on hold you!

Mtcheew!

Drabeey was HERE
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by XaintJoel20: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2018
The mother should give the baby to a capable relative to take good care of him/her while she do the time of her crime.

Gaskiya.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by RevenGeMission: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2018
lionness:
Everything is wrong with this trash called Nigeria!
Imagine, SARS raided an orphanage near by farm last year and jailed the orphanage manager and all the children, and they were all locked up in a cell for over one month. There was a one and half year old baby in the cell among eleven others babies and the owner of the orphanage who was charged with child trafficking eventually settled with 1m before their release. We in Nigeria know that our country is the worst and most useless entity known to man and God. How can a baby be in jail for chrissake and the First Lady who is supposed to be the mother of the nation is only concerned about her cousin becoming a governor. It's a shame they keep dividing we the foooish people. They always divide us using their two shades weapon: religion and tribalism. This country is fqd!!!!!!!!

As disgusting and irritating SARS is, they recieve information before acting only that they bastardize it and abuse their power, in a region prone to child trafficking, child sales, baby factories, and sex trafficking I won't be surprised if the manager is indeed using the orphanage as a front

But arresting / detaining the kids and babies for one month ( I still don't believe it) is the height of impunity
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2018
1stCitizen:

Is it Buhari that Jailed your sense too?

grin
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by obembet(f): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2018
M
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Smile4daddy(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Buhari doing what he knows best.
Jailing new born igbos.
Someone should remind him of the king that did that during the birth of Jesus and the link between Jews and igbos... so history won’t repeat itself
Your stupidity is like a zee world extraordinary everyday.

Lazy youth keep blaming Buhari to be responsible for their miserable life.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Adiwana: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Your stupidity must be genetic, runs in the family

If Igbo commits crime, Igbo should serve the prison sentence that's the law

Also the baby is one month old meaning she was pregnant when she was imprisoned

I am certain you can't take a 1 month old baby from the mother, at least not voluntarily, baby needs bress milk and mother's warmth to grow

I can also conclude she has been approached by social services and she refused to give that baby up, perhaps hoping keeping the baby will lead to sympathy from warders and government organizations, that's how Yeebos behave, propaganda, cries of marginalization, playing the victim all the time

So, please next time you want to comment try to at least borrow sense from people who are not related to you and please don't procreate

So that we won't have future generations that'll keep blaming Buhari for their own fuckups

Shut the fvck up,you tribalistic cunt

1 Like

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
a child serving a sentence for a crime he knew nothing about....This is just funny

Perhaps, the child is a witness t on the crime

1 Like

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Splasshhh(f): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by bleepmate(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2018
just passing through

lets join hands in making sure bubu retains his sit as president of Nigeria
I love and support Buhari
Best president ever
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Akabuking: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2018
what was her crime? she must have committed something before or during pregnancy. stop shouting maginalisation.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by RevenGeMission: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2018
Adiwana:

Shut the fvck up,you tribalistic cunt

I wrote facts if you don't like it go and kee. Yasef

One less wailer is peace of mind on internet
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by bleepmate(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
a child serving a sentence for a crime he knew nothing about....This is just funny

MAYBE THE CHILD WAS BORN IN PRISON.....
PROPABLY THE MOTHER WONT GIVE THE CHILD UP FOR ADOPTION

1 Like

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Hier(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2018
lionness:
Imagine, SARS raided an orphanage near by farm last year and jailed the orphanage manager and all the children, and they were all locked up in a cell for over one month. There was a one and half year old baby in the cell among eleven others babies and the owner of the orphanage who was charged with child trafficking eventually settled with 1m before their release. We in Nigeria know that our country is the worst and most useless entity known to man and God. How can a baby be in jail for chrissake and the First Lady who is supposed to be the mother of the nation is only concerned about her cousin becoming a governor. It's a shame they keep dividing we the foooish people. They always divide us using their two shades weapon: religion and tribalism. This country is fqd!!!!!!!!

I think you should join politics and make a differences. Be part of the answer and to be sincere, we need lot more people like you to fix things in this country and we can all work together towards making Nigeria a jewel. Are you in or out, am a coordinator in a movement that seeks to be nationwide and we all can be answers to what need answers.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by AmazingELixir: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2018
At least mother and child appears properly taken care of...the LAW is not subject to emotions or sentiments...It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by izuzu: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Jailing new born igbos.
Someone should remind him of the king that did that during the birth of Jesus and the link between Jews and igbos... so history won’t repeat itself

I am very disgusted at this comment! More disgusted with the numbers of likes it has {it's having}!!! shocked cry

I find it appalling that some people,with brains not akamu, can reason this way.....Dear Igbos in the house, does this statement represent your views and orientation? I am very curios.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by WIZDOM081(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2018
Igbo women and prison

Are 5and6.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by harriet412(f): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Jailing new born igbos.

U igbos are so full of urself, undecided undecided
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Adiwana: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Adiwana: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

And writing your so called 'facts' means being tribalistic?? What a retard you must be by bringing in tribe
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

I am certain you can't take a 1 month old baby from the mother, at least not voluntarily, baby needs bress milk and mother's warmth to grow

I can also conclude she has been approached by social services and she refused to give that baby up, perhaps hoping keeping the baby will lead to sympathy from warders and government organizations, that's how Yeebos behave, propaganda, cries of marginalization, playing the victim all the time

So, please next time you want to comment try to at least borrow sense from people who are not related to you and please don't procreate

So that we won't have future generations that'll keep blaming Buhari for their own fuckups

You see why I call you a political neonate. The onecorner mor0n is your brown roof brother from Ogbomosho. His aim of his post is very clear- to attract ridicule to ibos so that the 2Kb brains of anti-ibos like you can shut down and your fingers quick to type anti-Ibo lamentations. cheesy

Ode ni o. Ori e ti gba 'le grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by thundafire: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Jailing new born igbos.
lol
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2018
izuzu:

I am very disgusted at this comment! More disgusted with the numbers of likes it has {it's having}!!! shocked cry

I find it appalling that some people,with brains not akamu, can reason this way.....Dear Igbos in the house, does this statement represent your views and orientation? I am very curios.

Use your skull, onecorner is anti-Ibo, his aim is to ridicule ibo. Common sense is really uncommon among NLders. If you can't use your skull, why not donate it to a skull miner in ogun for more beneficial reasons. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Eberechi24(f): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Say all the rubbish you want to but leave igbos out of it. Your response should be directed to him and him alone. don't involve the whole tribe. Beside that guy you quoted isn't igbo, he is from your side.

1 Like

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Ejusni(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Jailing new born igbos.
are you are fool or what I thought it has been proven that you freaks don't have any relationship with Jews.......the only thing I hate more than an Igbo is an illiterate Igbo!!
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by herich(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Maybe you ain't smart enough to know that the you quoted is being sarcastic (to mock)
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by popsyleo1: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Who pregnanted her in prison. So if she killed somebody and decided to get pregnant in order to seek for sympathy we should pity her. I will pity her if she is Innocent.

1 Like

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
lionness:
Thats why everyone should be an agent to split this entity... Tribalistic and religious dichotomy will be a thing of the past, only then can we fight our politicians squarely.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by francisMKD(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Are u kidneying me?

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by acenazt: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Jailing new born igbos.
lmao This is one insane somebody
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Duru1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
lionness:

Have you not heard that Nigeria at 58 is still a basket of fools?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Oluwakemi Soyebo Found In Lagos (photo) / Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) / Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.