Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How To Integrate Credit Card In Nigeria Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Integrate Credit Card In Nigeria Website (878 Views)

How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website / Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! / How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Integrate Credit Card In Nigeria Website by jimtosam: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2010
HI NAIRALANDERS,

I WANT PEOPLE TO HELP ON HOW TO INTEGRATE CREDIT CARD IN NIGERIA WEBSITE.I WANT PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO PAY WITH CC IN THE

SITE.PLEASE WHO CAN HELP AND INTRODUCE A GOOD CC PROCESSOR TO ME.REMEMBER,PAYPAL IS A PROBLEM.EVEN IF SOMEONE OPEN

ANYHOW,THEY WONT ALLOW IT TO BE INTEGRATED IN NIGERIA WEB.
Re: How To Integrate Credit Card In Nigeria Website by DualCore1: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2010
2checkout.com
Re: How To Integrate Credit Card In Nigeria Website by ogzille(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2010
you may equally check these ones: kagi.com, ccnow.com and ccbill.com
Re: How To Integrate Credit Card In Nigeria Website by bros12345: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2010
Dual Core:

2checkout.com

Supported.

Look no further
Re: How To Integrate Credit Card In Nigeria Website by zedanmatic: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
I HAVE 2CGECKOUT ACCOUNT IT AS VERIFY BY 2CHECKOUT BUT AM HAVEING PROBLEM ABOUT API/PCI ACCOUNT SETTING
Re: How To Integrate Credit Card In Nigeria Website by dwebdesign(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
if you can pay, i can help you integrate 2checkout on the site so you can accept credit card.

contact with my details at my signature.
Re: How To Integrate Credit Card In Nigeria Website by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Why don't you use payza. I believe payza is reliable and easy to use.
Re: How To Integrate Credit Card In Nigeria Website by alakuko: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
What are you integrating? What gatewayn GTPay, Interswitch webpay, UBAWebpay etc? Are you integrating with an online store, scchool payment collection or wetin you dey sell wey you wan collect money. Specify in detail

I am available on bukolaolushola@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Successful Website Flipping Business Here In Nigeria / Get Free Backlinks Software To Your Website / Upgraded My Textpad Application A Bit - Maybe I Should Rename It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.