Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,855 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. (34413 Views)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / Man Declared Wanted For Shooting 11-Year-Old Boy Dead While Testing A Gun / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by LockDown69(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Clearly there are no MODs on NL or they are just dumb, "declares" "declared" like seriously!
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by martineverest(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
sanwo-olu brother spotted
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by Genniez(f): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
eclecticbaron:

That's a good question. Abi na jazz?! 3 sales reps o.Possible those sales know somfin we don't grin
or the they wee distracted by his efizzy..and plenty more notes in his pocket with flashing car keys...sales reps and sizing customers be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by Genniez(f): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
eclecticbaron:

That's a good question. Abi na jazz?! 3 sales reps o.Possible those sales know somfin we don't grin
or they were distracted by his efizzy..and plenty more notes in his pocket with flashing car keys...sales reps and sizing customers be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by vicdaram(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Though I don't know where he currently resides but I'm well acquainted with his siblings and more precisely; his mother's house here in ABK. I'll have loved you to get back at me via my phone number but "this is Nigeria" Such victim can get back at me via this thread. Tanchu!

1 Like

Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bobo yen ja gannnn
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by Funkybabee(f): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Radarada!! The huge such amount and he/she can't even feel it on hand even them give me for dream I will still remove it one by one for them... Adolak taught me alot
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Splasshhh:
Huge loss

Digital banking makes many things easier.
Cashless transactions are the best

Check. My signature
even cashless transactions is no longer 100 percent safe. Scammers now make use of the fake money transfer if they purchase an item in ur store and they transfer money from their akant to ur akant using their phone. U might receive the alert quite alright but if u vigilant u will see d credit alert u got might not corrolate with the balance in ur akant. We jus have to be vigilant cos their scammers everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by francisMKD(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
2shure:
most of these niggis is fake i always tell niggis i spend mai own cash wear my own clothes atm user. nothing to pin me down with im legit
but hw d fuc did he distract those 3 staffs. him na tom cruise and who d fuc pays 90k in cash money to a super market when we got pos fuc those staffs lost they monthly salary fuc he looks like an igbo

u don start Abi?? or is the left side of ur brain paining u?
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by 2shure: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
nemesis is wen he tries the same stunt with a car dealer
he wud be burnt to death
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by Greenbirth: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Naijarated1 10.10. 14:26, GMT+0
post=71985889:

ok
Another scammers spotted here. Believe them at your own risk.
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by goat22: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Genniez:
or they were distracted by his efizzy..and plenty more notes in his pocket with flashing car keys...sales reps and sizing customers be like 5&6

wrong, my young toddler, it is actually like 7&8 , as 5&6 represent the in reputable indoctrination of the teaming quadrangular.
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by Genniez(f): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
goat22:

wrong, my young toddler, it is actually like 7&8 , as 5&6 represent the in reputable indoctrination of the teaming quadrangular.
all this for nl post.. undecided
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by coluka: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
How can someone count a whole 90,000 naira in fake notes and he couldn't notice it was fake? That person must be dimwitted dumbass
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by eclecticbaron: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Genniez:

This your observation might just be what happened o. E go be the dude effizy wey trip those sales reps...all that glitters is ... grin
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by Genniez(f): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
eclecticbaron:

This your observation might just be what happened o. E go be the dude effizy wey trip those sales reps...all that glitters is ..now there salaries.. grin
..loll...I can picture them shifting blames at eachother.. grin
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by panpan(m): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Even if the man is found, it will be difficult to prove that he used fake currency for the purchase. The case would have been stronger if the fake currency had been detected at the point of the transaction.
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by tunary(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
dominique:
Na wa o. Why are some people heartless like this?
because there is severe hunger in Nigeria
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by anjilgreat(f): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
dingbang:
shocked 50k would have been used to train your staff on how to identify fake money and buy the fluorescent bulb that detects fake notes. I dont know why some bosses like to wait until something bad happens before they know they will bring out money to fix that stuff.

Please read my signature, thanks

Good day. Pls I need you to assist me on how to go abt making a complaint to first bank online. I subscribed to #2000 Mtn airtime through the first mobile app since Monday.

The money was successfully deducted from my account but I did not get the recharge card. Thanks
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by tunary(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
itsmeurLady:
How do one detect fake naira notes?
Fake currency (naira note) is lighter while original currency is ticker. the texture of fake currency is like ordinary paper
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by Lennylinconlee(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
the guy is a real criminal, he already have the ideal that it might be discover later and they may trace him thru cctv that was why he use face cap to cover part of his face. he need to be put to wear he belong. 90k is big in a shop to be lost this season.
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by eclecticbaron: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Genniez:
..loll...I can picture them shifting blames at eachother.. grin

Another angle could be the dude gave them the real notes, while he paid with the fake ones... grin

1 Like

Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by Josh1977: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
You guyz need to have fake detecting machines and purchase of goods above 50K to be paid in cash is suspicious, he ought to pay with his card
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by Bianda24: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
I know him
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by macello4(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
eclecticbaron:

both of u have taken weeds abi. Werey ppl
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by macello4(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
2shure:
most of these niggis is fake
i always tell niggis
i spend mai own cash
wear my own clothes
atm user.
nothing to pin me down with
im legit

but hw d fuc did he distract those 3 staffs. him na tom cruise
and who d fuc pays 90k in cash money to a super market when we got pos
fuc those staffs lost they monthly salary
fuc he looks like an igbo
on the last day u will account for all dis ur f word inshalah.
Re: Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. by udo2018: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Waletomisin:
Where I’m from, Snitches get stitches...
He is from the street.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano / Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 / LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.