Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son (42320 Views)

Zion Balogun Is A Stunt Rider / Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, Looking Cute In New Pictures / Wizkid’s Son, Zion Balogun, Is Actually Growing Fast (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Benekruku(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
harlee:
I hope the boy doesn't have the statue with his dad

grin grin grin
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by pelicanbeau(f): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
I made a mistake by opening this fvcking thread...

2 Likes

Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Elder0001:
Deadbeat idiot. Wizkid go and pay tife's school fees .
If you don't want to spend on his mother I'm not bothered but spend on the kid!

So sad ,I supported you at first.

All deadbeat parents should be castrated!
A man who can't fend for his family is worse than an infidel !

You won't know what shola and tife are going through until you feel their pains.

You are right and when I see young guys hailing him for what he did to Sholas kid I wonder what the future of these guys holds.
No one is asking him to fall in love with the mothers of his kids at least Davido still relates with his baby mamas because of his kids. Take care of the kids. this is what every sane persons are asking of.

Well sha this other child is half cast may be that's the reason for the fondness.

2 Likes

Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
hmmmmm!
orisirisi .
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by abbey621(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
tamethem:

You are right and when I see young guys hailing him for what he did to Sholas kid I wonder what the future of these guys holds.
No one is asking him to fall in love with the mothers of his kids at least Davido still relates with his baby mamas because of his kids. Take care of the kids. this is what every sane persons are asking of.

Well sha this other child is half cast may be that's the reason for the fondness.

And what makes you think that he does not take care of his kids? Frm what Shola wrote it seems the major issue here is lack of dad time with Tife and not mainly financial matters. I keep hearing millions sent for school fees, vacation etc and I ask myself if Wiz was not a celebrity would we not be hailing him for spending millions. The fact of the matter is that we have sensible and non sensible ways of doing things, a mother that wants the best for her child will not bad mouth the father on social media and would incolve elders from both families on matters involving Tife. This girl acts like Wiz is an orphan and that there is no one that can talk to him....I call BS!

1 Like

Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
tamethem:

Is Jada Pollock even white...cos I don't get where you dug up the half cast reason from.....Una go just carry person matter for head..

1 Like

Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by ololade91(f): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Elder0001:

A man who can't fend for his family is worse than an infidel ! C’mon did u even read the story at all... she didn’t accused him of not paying the boys fees..: all she was complaining about was attention

You won't know what shola and tife are going through until you feel their pains.

1 Like

Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by omohlexy: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
In spite of all their acclaimed wealth,why is it that the homes of Nigerian stars looks so ordinary and unkept? Even their dress sense is appalling. Only D bang, timaya, peter okoye and jim iyke gat my vote.
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
abbey621:

And what makes you think that he does not take care of his kids? Frm what Shola wrote it seems the major issue here is lack of dad time with Tife and not mainly financial matters. I keep hearing millions sent for school fees, vacation etc and I ask myself if Wiz was not a celebrity would we not be hailing him for spending millions. The fact of the matter is that we have sensible and non sensible ways of doing things, a mother that wants the best for her child will not bad mouth the father on social media and would incolve elders from both families on matters involving Tife. This girl acts like Wiz is an orphan and that there is no one that can talk to him....I call BS!

Good one from you though, but all still boils down to his kids are his kids.
Do you know if Shola had gotten intourch with his dad and mum and nothing positive came out of it. See Wizkid is an independent person so even if the dad or mum gives him advice he will take the ones he feels like and drop the rest.

Let him ignore the ladies and relate with his kids. Women would always provoke you no matter how cool headed a guy you are.

Though he has money and won't be looking up to any child to feed him at old age, still no one knows what tomorrow brings. Those kids are going to be great and they are seeing all that is happening.

2 Likes

Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by bigpicture001: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
It's good to have talent and make good use of it. Some people have as much talent like Whizkid, they burried/waste it and spend all day blaming Buhariand typing back to daura on every thread on nairaland.
...hope uv got a million dollars with your talent..?
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by abbey621(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
tamethem:

Good one from you though, but all still boils down to his kids are his kids.
Do you know if Shola had gotten intourch with his dad and mum and nothing positive came out of it. See Wizkid is an independent person so even if the dad or mum gives him advucy he will take the ones he feels like and drop the rest.

Let him ignore the ladies and relate with his kids. Women would always provoke you no matter how cool headed a guy you are.

Though he has money and won't be looking up to any child to feed him at old age, still no one knows what tomorrow brings. Those kids are going to be great and they are seeing all that is happening.

I would understand if he was not paying financially but it seems financially he is doing okay, perhaps not to the expectations of a woman who feels her son should enjoy all the priviledge of having a celebrity dad, I think he relates with his children quite well but the level of relationship can never be the same, naturally Zion will get the greatest amount of together time because the child and mother are heavily involved in his life. In addition,you will notice that in all of Shola's write-ups, not one mention of his parents, not one menion of her parents or guardians getting involved. Wiz is a Yoruba guy, the importance and influence of family can never be underestimated. Forget the celebrity appearance and the hard guy cover up, every Yoruba child fears being rebuked by their parents or even worse being cursed! I believe in the end, every child is not blind, why don't Shola continue doing her part and leave the rest? She's not going to get what she wants, which is more attention from Wiz and possibly a rekindling of their love affair.
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Tonimordred(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wizkid dey grow dread 4 hin pikin
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Diso60090(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Elder0001:

A man who can't fend for his family is worse than an infidel !

Your shola think say na honey dey inside weed Wey she smoke but na leaf � dey inside
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mumu, boy , social media father, GO AND PAY CHILD SUPPORT. Dead beat mon.key.
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Kakamorufu(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
looks like binta kid
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by doggedfighter(f): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
So this one is now Wizkid's don. What about his two older sons?
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by xapo(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
star boy way
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by naijajobx: 1:37am On Oct 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2018
tamethem:

hare u guys ok tell me what he did to Shola son. which is his own first son. or didn't u read the whatsapp conversations between both of them did ur father ever paid for u and u mom's vacation or did ur father pay for an house rent has high as 2.1million. or u didn't see d part that he always wanna talk to his son even though hw is so damn busy or u didn't see the part where he always bought shoes , clothes and iPad for his son or u didn't see d part were he when anytime he is in Nigeria he ask for his son so he could spend time with him what's a better dad supposed to do tell me one thing
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
hw is this a news
mtchweeee[i]hw is this a news
mtchweeee[/i]hw is this a news
mtchweeee
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by ollah2: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
ololade91:
b

Evening, check your pm
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by ollah2: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by ollah2: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=ololade91 post=71993259][/quote]

I sent you a dm, do reply or send me one. Morning !!
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by Alwaysking: 7:56am On Nov 01, 2018
pelicanbeau:
I made a mistake by opening this fvcking thread...
Pelican you are filled with hatred, smh.
Re: Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son by zer0day: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=ololade91 post=71993259][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Buys Fredrick Omoniyi's Work For N300k (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe Pictured With His Daughter For The First Time / Toke Makinwa's Makeup Free Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.