Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (105238 Views)

Australian Sponsorship Visa Issue. / Spouse - Family Travel - Spouse Domestic Abuse Route. / Help: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by cooooooks(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2022
I sent a webform last year for parent visa. They replied months later after the trip had come and gone.

On canadavisa.com, people say it takes 3 months.

iskilayodele:
I just sent my Police certificate of clearance to IRCC through webform, pls how long does it take for IRCC to respond to webform?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by cooooooks(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2022
If you're a PR, then you can go to school as a PR.

If you're a PR, then you can sponsor your spouse. You will have to prove that it is not a sham wedding.

Pictures, videos, etc. Even better if you guys have lived together (proof through bill).

lipsyliscious:
Good day. Please I just got my PR and will be returning later in the year to do a court wedding with my fiancé. I want to also go for my masters later in the year, what I want to know is if my masters will be a hinderance to sponsoring my spouse.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by cooooooks(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2022
They must be doing background check now.

Should be a few months.
joy2dworld4eva:
My Timeline
Application Sent: Friday, 10th September, 2021
Application Delivered: Thursday, 16th September, 2021
AOR: Thursday, 25th November, 2021
BIL: Tuesday, 15th February, 2022
DM on SA: Wednesday, 16th February, 2022
BIL done and updated: Monday, 21st February, 2022
AOR2- Friday, 11th March, 2022
Medical Req: Monday, 14th March, 2022
Medical Done: Wednesday, 23rd March, 2022
Medical Updated: Monday, 4th April, 2022

What's the next step? Any idea when I'd receive the next update ?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by cooooooks(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2022
I'd have to disagree.

Despite how bad it feels, the screenshot is the average processing time for an application.

It may be faster for people especially as IRCC is trying to speed things up. It may also take longer.

There are people who applied for HCCP or HSWP in 2019/2020 that have not yet received their visas.

OloriOfMontreal:

Thanks. That's the screenshot I was referring to, it really doesn't prove much.
Again based on the recent IRCC announcement, Spousal sponsorship application still ranges between a year or less. Hopefully that doesn't change for worse.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by deebarbie(f): 9:21am On May 09, 2022
Good morning all, i am trying to track my application but didnt recieve verification code.. .waited ages for the code.. tried and tried..
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 4:51pm On May 09, 2022
Application Received: Dec 8, 2021

Today, I got medical request from IRCC
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 4:52pm On May 09, 2022

Today, I got medical request from IRCC. Pls how much does medical cost at IOM?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Eggovic: 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
iskilayodele:

Congratulations
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by deebarbie(f): 7:49pm On May 09, 2022
Congratulations
iskilayodele:

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 1:03am On May 10, 2022
iskilayodele:

Today, I got medical request from IRCC

Wawu thank God oh
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Elorino: 5:21pm On May 10, 2022
ok
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Farfetched1: 8:41am On May 12, 2022
Good morning, please I need help with submitting additional documents. We did a paper application and got all mails up to medicals, after medicals we didn’t get anything again, when I tried tracking, I saw that a mail was sent but we never got it, we linked the application to my online account and raised webforms to request the content of the mail but no response. He contacted his MP and they said they would resend it but nothing yet. He eventually got hold of an agent over phone call and she said more proof of the relationship is needed. Can we send this without the mail? How do we go about it pls! Help pls!
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Farfetched1: 5:09pm On May 12, 2022
Yes @prettysassygirl I was there from feb till the 1st of May and I would be going back by the end of the month
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Farfetched1: 5:10pm On May 12, 2022
@9ja083 yes sorry, i don’t know how to use nairaland well
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Farfetched1: 5:13pm On May 12, 2022
Please @deebarbie1 how did you send your additional documents? Did you need to include the mail that requested for them?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by deebarbie(f): 7:49pm On May 12, 2022
There was a link in the mail that was sent to me but badically i think its a webform link.. i didnt include the mail.. Send your documents through webform.....
Farfetched1:
Please @deebarbie1 how did you send your additional documents? Did you need to include the mail that requested for them?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Farfetched1: 12:17pm On May 13, 2022
Thank you so much @deebarbie
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2022
1. Yes Brother, I will be submitting another application from South Korea.
2. I have also drafted a good letter of explanation.
3. I have prepared a good picture story and many supporting documents.
4. I requested for the GCMS notes. ​The GCMS (Global Case Management System), is a system that contains a detailed record of each applicant’s file, including correspondence to and from IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file, and other relevant information.
5. I added serious fasting and prayers so that my application can be approved before my medical date expires.

cooooooks:
This time, will you be submitting in Korea?

Perhaps that will make it faster (except the Nigerian background check part).

You and your lawyer would need to draft a good letter of explanation.

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 2:16pm On May 16, 2022
Medicals !!!!����
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by yemdogg: 2:21pm On May 16, 2022
adveert002:
Medicals !!!!����

Nice one!! what's your timeline?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 2:40pm On May 16, 2022
yemdogg:

Nice one!! what's your timeline?

Sent application dec 12
AOR March 9
Med may 16
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by yemdogg: 2:46pm On May 16, 2022
adveert002:

Sent application dec 12
AOR March 9
Med may 16

Congratulations! My timeline is close to yours. Sent Application December 17, AOR March 11, BIL March 29.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 3:01pm On May 16, 2022
yemdogg:

Congratulations! My timeline is close to yours. Sent Application December 17, AOR March 11, BIL March 29.

I am sure you will get yours very soon too.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Eggovic: 6:05pm On May 16, 2022
adveert002:
Medicals !!!!����
Congratulations
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Ontariopapa: 3:58pm On May 19, 2022
Here is the link to Accra gang visa office for spousal sponsorship

https:///JWOPshYaY3F0Xe98bzJxpc

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Eggovic: 6:29pm On May 19, 2022
Ontariopapa:
Here is the link to the Accra gang visa office for spousal sponsorship

The link isn't working
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Ontariopapa: 6:41pm On May 19, 2022

You can use this barcode if the link isn’t working

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 12:25am On May 20, 2022
Eggovic:

The link isn't working

Thanks much
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Eggovic: 12:24pm On May 20, 2022
Ontariopapa:

You can use this barcode if the link isn’t working
Thank you
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by ehiremen2002: 5:12am On May 25, 2022
Need help with url for applying for spousal sponsorship.

A friend just got married and want to bring the husband from Nigeria to Canada
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Jbosky: 3:11pm On May 27, 2022
Goodafternoon, please, any update on family sponsorship? Any June 2021 applicant responded to yet?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 3:28pm On May 27, 2022
Have you received PreArrival letter yet?

Jbosky:
Goodafternoon, please, any update on family sponsorship? Any June 2021 applicant responded to yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58) (Reply)

Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.