Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Problem With Buhari's Kind Of Integrity. (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Problem With Buhari's Kind Of Integrity. (photo) (314 Views)

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. / June 12th Protest: "I Stand With Buhari" Protester Says Nigeria Is Not Better, R / Finally Nnamdi Kanu Backs Down Agitation, Seeks For Dialogue With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Buhari's Kind Of Integrity. (photo) by Tonway(m): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
I’m disappointed at the standard our society have agreed as yardstick of measurement of integrity. I’m sick and tired of hearing all this Mr. Integrity, Mr. Fighting corruption, Mr. this and Mr. that, Mr. yen yen and Mr. yeng yeng without hearing mentioned of his achievements as if the President was voted in to office to come and prove to us that he is a righteous man.
Oga, Keep your self-righteousness to yourself and your family if they too may care; after all who your integrity hep?

People are hungry and nothing is working all you are talking about is a kind of integrity that cannot stand basic integrity test.

With your integrity and so much noise about fighting corruption, Nigeria is adjudged to have become more corrupt under your watch by the transparency international, an integrity rating, and internationally recognized institution.

After corruptly obtaining power through blackmailed and deceit in 2015, all you have to show us as accomplishment and what progress you have made with the country as you seek second term is integrity. Haba now oga, na so you wan doam?

Oga na integrity we go chop? Were you voted into power to come and prove integrity mbo Dokinta Sani Awudu!

After all what kind of integrity are you depicting when you and your party would openly make deal with criminals agencies of government had established cases against just for selfish political gains? What kind of integrity when you select those that are not of the same political party with you to investigate and haunt around while yours’ walk freely and enjoyed freedom.
Which kind integrity bi that?

When you would upturn previously proven cases and sanctions of corruption by previous administration, absolved, promote and reward the culprits’ for whatever selfish affiliations. What are we talking about here?

Isn’t it corruption worth investigation when you have Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) and some of the finest brains in this country in your government, yet what we’re getting is a shambolic governance that has make a shame of the country and embarrassed us all in this jet age and world of high standard competition.

This itself is corruption I swear!

Re: The Problem With Buhari's Kind Of Integrity. (photo) by Toplexy675(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
undecided
Re: The Problem With Buhari's Kind Of Integrity. (photo) by Kingosytex(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
mr integrity that came to power just steal because he thought he didn't steal much as a military president

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Buhari's Kind Of Integrity. (photo) by kodded(m): 12:49am On Oct 12, 2018
mr integrity that can't protect the lives of his people undecided

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Has Been Granted Bail / Gun Shot At Baby Naming Ceremony / Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.