Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES (2717 Views)

7 Lies/discouraging Words About Real Estate Investing / 5 Misconceptions About Real Estate Investments In Nigeria / 8 Key Things You Need To Know About Real Estate Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 2:51am On Oct 12, 2018
You may have been hearing some of these all your life. Some of us are wired to believe them hook, line and sinker. They are what they are: misconceptions that limit us from taking positive actions today in time-proven real estate investment opportunities. Check out 7 core ones you have to be wary of:

1. Real Estate Is For The Rich Only
No! Real estate is for everyone. Whether you want to invest in real estate or go into the business of real estate, the opportunities are open and right in front of you everyday.
For investors, you can start with cheap land at suburbs of a growing location. You can start real estate business with zero capital. Ask me how!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAJqWj7gXH8

2. Never Buy Because You Will Be Scammed
It's like saying: never drive a car because you will have an accident. Yet, there are cars moving about. Yes, there are few accidents as there are real estate scams but it shouldn't stop you. Work with a trustworthy realty consultant & do your due diligence.

3. Buy Landed Property When You Are Ready
Yeah, I get all the need to plan but when do we have free funds with no competing needs?
It is very likely that when you are ready, the value would have gone up and you have to go back to wait in the getting-ready cycle. You will get nothing done waiting for the perfect time. There is no perfect time. I tell you, again, today: Buy real estate and wait; do not wait to buy real estate. Searching for a nice location? SEE HINT HERE

4. Don't Buy More Land; You Have Some Already.
Like seriously! If you have a piece of the Earth, congrats. Now, all you need to do is buy more. Land has proven to consistently increase in value at the right locations. It is a sure way to build wealth that can be passed down from one generation till perpetuity. So, give it a try.

5. The Location Is Too far And It Is "Bush"
Well, today's prime locations like Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase 1, in Lagos were once bush. That was yesterday. Today, they are worth millions and billions of naira. Fact is that as history repeats itself, it is also seen in real estate. If the location has a high projection for human influx, distance is swallowed by value appreciation & development. Every hot-cake area today is an example.

6. The place Is "Water"
People keep saying this until opportunities pass them by and in myself, I feel like, Why don't you just make time available and let me show you that this land is not water. Even water is being turned to land as Bar Beach is no more today. Eko Atlantic, Orange island, etc, are rising from water. However, fast developing places like Ibeju-Lekki is naturally 70% dry land!

7. Inertia
This is that voice inside your head that speaks to you and makes you procrastinate. What are you waiting for? Do not listen to such voice anymore so that you have no more irresolution and inertia. We are bringing you the enlightenment you need now. Join the rich people with foresight who are not resting on their oars but constantly propelling themselves. See video of Gov. Ambode, Dangote & Otedola on recent tour of developments in the Lekki Free Trade Zone area, all in an effort to acquire more! Join them today!!

Call/whatsap:08163709788+2348163709788

Follow us on instagram @thebellproperty

for more information please contact us now: 081637097888,08156616606

Email:thebellproperties@gmail.com

Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 12:54am On Oct 13, 2018
You may have been hearing some of these all your life. Some of us are wired to believe them hook, line and sinker. They are what they are: misconceptions that limit us from taking positive actions today in time-proven real estate investment opportunities. Check out 7 core ones you have to be wary of:

No! Real estate is for everyone. Whether you want to invest in real estate or go into the business of real estate, the opportunities are open and right in front of you everyday.
For investors, you can start with cheap land at suburbs of a growing location. You can start real estate business with zero capital. Ask me how!

It's like saying: never drive a car because you will have an accident. Yet, there are cars moving about. Yes, there are few accidents as there are real estate scams but it shouldn't stop you. Work with a trustworthy realty consultant & do your due diligence.

Yeah, I get all the need to plan but when do we have free funds with no competing needs?
It is very likely that when you are ready, the value would have gone up and you have to go back to wait in the getting-ready cycle. You will get nothing done waiting for the perfect time. There is no perfect time. I tell you, again, today: Buy real estate and wait; do not wait to buy real estate. Searching for a nice location? SEE HINT HERE

Like seriously! If you have a piece of the Earth, congrats. Now, all you need to do is buy more. Land has proven to consistently increase in value at the right locations. It is a sure way to build wealth that can be passed down from one generation till perpetuity. So, give it a try.

Well, today's prime locations like Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase 1, in Lagos were once bush. That was yesterday. Today, they are worth millions and billions of naira. Fact is that as history repeats itself, it is also seen in real estate. If the location has a high projection for human influx, distance is swallowed by value appreciation & development. Every hot-cake area today is an example.

6. The place Is "Water"
People keep saying this until opportunities pass them by and in myself, I feel like, Why don't you just make time available and let me show you that this land is not water. Even water is being turned to land as Bar Beach is no more today. Eko Atlantic, Orange island, etc, are rising from water. However, fast developing places like Ibeju-Lekki is naturally 70% dry land!

7. Inertia
This is that voice inside your head that speaks to you and makes you procrastinate. What are you waiting for? Do not listen to such voice anymore so that you have no more irresolution and inertia. We are bringing you the enlightenment you need now. Join the rich people with foresight who are not resting on their oars but constantly propelling themselves. See video of Gov. Ambode, Dangote & Otedola on recent tour of developments in the Lekki Free Trade Zone area, all in an effort to acquire more! Join them today!!

HELLO
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2018

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

Hi
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 2:35am On Oct 28, 2018

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

Good news
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 2:36am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=72354095]You may have been hearing some of these all your life. Some of us are wired to believe them hook, line and sinker. They are what they are: misconceptions that limit us from taking positive actions today in time-proven real estate investment opportunities. Check out 7 core ones you have to be wary of:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

for more information please contact us now: 081637097888,081556616606
HI
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 2:45am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=7246891You may have been hearing some of these all your life. Some of us are wired to believe them hook, line and sinker. They are what they are: misconceptions that limit us from taking positive actions today in time-proven real estate investment opportunities. Check out 7 core ones you have to be wary of:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

Goodnews
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 4:01am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=72468951][quote author=Thebellproperty post=7246891You may have been hearing some of these all your life. Some of us are wired to believe them hook, line and sinker. They are what they are: misconceptions that limit us from taking positive actions today in time-proven real estate investment opportunities. Check out 7 core ones you have to be wary of:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

HI
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 3:59am On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=72469225][/quote]HI
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 2:35am On Nov 07, 2018
GOOD NEWS
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 2:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Thebellproperty:
GOOD NEWS
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=HI
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thebellproperty:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

HELLO
]
For free inspection and more information kindly
Call /whatsapp :08163709788, 08156616606
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 2:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Thebellproperty:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

HELLO
Hurry now and grab an hactre
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 2:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Thebellproperty:

Hurry now and grab an hactre

For free inspection and more information kindly
Call /whatsapp :08163709788, 08156616606 [/quote]
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thebellproperty:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

HELLO
Ji
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 2:45am On Feb 26, 2019
Thebellproperty:
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=7246891You may have been hearing some of these all your life. Some of us are wired to believe them hook, line and sinker. They are what they are: misconceptions that limit us from taking positive actions today in time-proven real estate investment opportunities. Check out 7 core ones you have to be wary of:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

Goodnews
Hi
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 3:11am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=76130808][/quote]
For more information, inspection or mood of payment
Kindly call:08163709788, 08156616606
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
]
For more information, inspection or means of payment
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=76193174]
]
For more information, inspection or means of payment
Don't procrastinate
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=76200487][/quote]
Hi
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 3:00am On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=Thebellproperty post=72468920][/quote]
Hi
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 3:19am On Mar 07, 2019
For more information or sites inspection
Kindly call or WhatsApp :08163709788 or 08156616606
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 3:26am On Mar 08, 2019
Thebellproperty:

For more information or sites inspection
Kindly call or WhatsApp :08163709788 or 08156616606
Still selling fast
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 3:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Thebellproperty:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

Still selling
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Thebellproperty:

Still selling fast
Good evening
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 1:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Thebellproperty:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

Hi
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 3:36am On Apr 10, 2019
Thebellproperty:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

Never procstinte
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 4:28am On Aug 22, 2019
Thebellproperty:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

HELLO
the best investment you can get high returns between 6months
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 4:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Thebellproperty:

the best investment you can get high returns between 6months
Complete man is when you own a plot
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Thebellproperty:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

Hi

Think about this opportunity. Very lucrative
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 4:31am On Aug 24, 2019
Thebellproperty:

Never procstinte
Thebellproperty:

6. The place Is "Water"
People keep saying this until opportunities pass them by and in myself, I feel like, Why don't you just make time available and let me show you that this land is not water. Even water is being turned to land as Bar Beach is no more today. Eko Atlantic, Orange island, etc, are rising from water. However, fast developing places like Ibeju-Lekki is naturally 70% dry
Hi
Re: LIES YOU NOT MUST BELIEVE ABOUT REAL ESTATES by Thebellproperty(m): 4:06am On Aug 26, 2019
Thebellproperty:

6. The place Is "Water"

7. Inertia

HELLO
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land. – Harriet Martineau

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be A Landlord At Ibadan And Pay Instalmentally / I Need A Shop To Rent In Lagos, Surulere Or Egbeda / Mini Flat For Rent In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 244
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.