Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) (17077 Views)

FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Zuorom: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by asiwaju: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Your Dad look like people practising sikh religion(why is your Dad face not swollen up with such an injury on his head?)and your COMA brother,no picture,Abi?
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
#EndKaI
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by gulfer: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
If you don't know before, I will tell you. Yes, that Lagos currently has no Governor or a government..........Lagos is on autopilot because Ambo is not coming back again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Luv4tv(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Nigerian bloggers and lies...no get part two...kai don't carry guns
Sorry to countered ur view, d event actually happened yesterday but wit d help of so called LASG Task force.
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
I wish them speedy recovery, she should report the case to the nearest police station.
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Splasshhh(f): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
See my signature please
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by PROPHETmichael: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
ola38:
yeah bro. but d main reason of searching for phone is dat i want to b using it to download soft copies(pdf) of our handouts.

But you are asking for any phone, will a phone without internet download soft copy of your hangouts?
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by DAntivirus: 5:07am On Oct 13, 2018
ola38:
yeah bro. but d main reason of searching for phone is dat i want to b using it to download soft copies(pdf) of our handouts.

I'm sure you're using a frds phone now to browse Nairaland... u can use same to download the same soft copies of textbooks and manuals
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by themanderon: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2018
The story of the brackman angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kachallah Mai Daji: Niger Forces Arrest Nigerian Bandit Kingpin / Nigerian Gets 10-Year Sentence In US For Romance Fraud, BEC Schemes / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping A Doctor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.