Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Paying Her Bride Price Is Not A Guarantee To Treat Your Wife As Slave. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paying Her Bride Price Is Not A Guarantee To Treat Your Wife As Slave. (347 Views)

Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) / Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos / Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paying Her Bride Price Is Not A Guarantee To Treat Your Wife As Slave. by womenabuse: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2018
By Chinedumiwomen

Posted by Chidi O Francis

Chinedumiwomen. No1, world leading women and girl child empowerment blog.
www.chinedumiwomen..com

Vision

To be the world largest women empowerment blog that will empower women and girls to open up to new possibilities and recommit to their personal ideals, goals and priorities.

Mission

To be an impartial, credible, proactive and incredible media that will empower, educate, inspire millions of women and girls around the world and unleash them as agents of change in their communities.

Core values

The core values that we live for are passion for excellence, professionalism, integrity, accountability, transparency, truthfulness, and respect for women’s right, equal opportunity, solidarity, justice and enthusiasm.

I have over heard some men saying " After all I paid her bride price so I have the right to beat her and treat her the way I way I want." This is blatant lie. No man on this planet has any right to hit his wife. We will not tolerate that. Your wife is not your slave and should not be treated like a slave. Paying a token as bride price does not give you the audacity, effrontery, right, and impetus to best your wife. She is neither your acquisition nor your property.

She is your wife. This is time to call a spade a spade. We stands for Justice, Equality and Transparency. The era where a woman's place is in the kitchen has gone. In this 21st century, as a woman had the responsibility to cook for the family, a man can also cook for the family and believe me, that will not make you less a man. Men should start getting acquainted with the kitchen. Don't leave all the house chores to your wife. Don't turn her into a slave. Don't beat her if she upset you. Why do men think that because they paid the woman's bride price, they have the right to molest her? So many men have misunderstood the meaning of bride price.

You need not order your wife or talk to her like a crap. Does that make you feel like a man to sit on the couch, scratch your balls that you brag are big and talk to your wife like a dog? Men, if you think you deserve a medal or trophy for being mouthy toward your wife, have a rethink. You should adore your wife and treat her like the queen she deserved. See her as the most spectacular woman you have ever met. Don't dream of ordering her around or talk to her like a dirt because you paid her bride price. She is your partner, the bone of your bones and the flesh of your flesh.

She is by far a better part of you. She is neither your slave nor your property. She is a human bring and part of the human community. Treat her well because she is some else daughter. Treat her the way you will want your brother-in-law to treat your sister. Treat her the way you will like your son-in-law to treat your daughter.

Source: http://chinedumiwomen..com/2018/09/paying-her-bride-price-is-not-guarantee.html#more

Re: Paying Her Bride Price Is Not A Guarantee To Treat Your Wife As Slave. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Chidi you are right, but that your wear get k-leg

(1) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Man Fakes His Son’s Death With A Log Of Wood (pics) / 3-yr-old Boy Rescued, 24hrs After Falling Inside A 150ft Pit (photos) / How Married Pastor Accused Of Being A Serial Rapist Was Nabbed In Anambra After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.