Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Need A Badass Web Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Badass Web Developer (515 Views)

Get Your US Number For All Verification @ A Badass Rate / Badass Digital Marketer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Badass Web Developer by Freemasonry: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Hello webmasters. I'm looking for a badass website developer THAT STAYS IN ENUGU OR EBONYI for a small job.

creativity, smartness and proximity to my location is required coz we will need to work together to get the job done.
So if you're interested and you fit my description, don't wait another second. Just Holla @ your boy

link up via mailseantay@gmail.com
or drop your whatsapp digitz.
Re: I Need A Badass Web Developer by tripplephi: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
can you pay BADASS SIX FIGURES?

Freemasonry:
Hello webmasters. I'm looking for a badass website developer THAT STAYS IN ENUGU OR EBONYI for a small job.

creativity, smartness and proximity to my location is required coz we will need to work together to get the job done.
So if you're interested and you fit my description, don't wait another second. Just Holla @ your boy

link up via mailseantay@gmail.com
or drop your whatsapp digitz.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Badass Web Developer by softclicktech(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
well look no further i am here...unfortunately am in lagos can work remotely if you want....check my signature for contact
Re: I Need A Badass Web Developer by Freemasonry: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
tripplephi:
can you pay BADASS SIX FIGURES?

�����

You have a great sense of humor bro.

"Badass 6figurez".

Damn! my ribs are still aching.
You'll have to pay for the analgesics I'll have to take.

Anyways, like I said it's just a small project and you should throw your cap into the ring if you feel it's worth your while. But I gotta warn you, expunge 6-figures from your mind just for a while.
perhaps when we're done you can blitz up to 12-figurez in a snap.
Re: I Need A Badass Web Developer by Freemasonry: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
softclicktech:
well look no further i am here...unfortunately am in lagos can work remotely if you want....check my signature for contact

Hello friend,
I suppose it was you who sent me a mail.
I have sent you a reply, and I'll follow up with a chat tomorrow.

Best regards.
Re: I Need A Badass Web Developer by wwwmaster: 4:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Badass developer = Badass price.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Badass Web Developer by tripplephi: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2018
In one week, working on FIVERR and other great sites for freelance web programmers I get almost six figures because am good at what I do.

so if you look for the BEST then you got to be ready to pay the highest.

DONT LOOK FOR WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD.... Business is not CHARITY

Freemasonry:

�����

You have a great sense of humor bro.

"Badass 6figurez".

Damn! my ribs are still aching.
You'll have to pay for the analgesics I'll have to take.

Anyways, like I said it's just a small project and you should throw your cap into the ring if you feel it's worth your while. But I gotta warn you, expunge 6-figures from your mind just for a while.
perhaps when we're done you can blitz up to 12-figurez in a snap.
Re: I Need A Badass Web Developer by Freemasonry: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2018
Thanks everyone. I have found my badass developer.
Good looking out to all of you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Badass Web Developer by Freemasonry: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2018
tripplephi:
In one week, working on FIVERR and other great sites for freelance web programmers I get almost six figures because am good at what I do.

so if you look for the BEST then you got to be ready to pay the highest.

DONT LOOK FOR WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD.... Business is not CHARITY

You may be a good developer but your interaction skills suck. FYI no one is asking you to do this pro Bono so I don't know where you got the silly idea about charity from.
BTW here's something you should know.
If you really want to get ahead in the game, learn to be professional both in your tone and language, learn to be civil and courteous. Get off your gaddamn high horse and don't give your prospective clients this impertinence or supercillous attitude.
Just so you know, you're not the only freelancer here. So stop showing off.
Anyways, I got my badass developer already.
Thanks for your interest.

(1) (Reply)

Timothysam Is The Best / Job Alert: Good Article Writers Needed (webmaster) / What Are The Different Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.