Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Video Of The Fire Outbreak At MMA1 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The Fire Outbreak At MMA1 (374 Views)

Secondary School Graduate Burnt To Death In Kano After Fire Outbreak. Graphic / Breaking : MMA1 Currently On Fire / Fire Outbreak At NNPC Depot Minna While People Were Scooping Fuel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Fire Outbreak At MMA1 by Jameskyrian(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
*Exclusive : see the cause of the fire Outbreak at MMA1 Airport*... ✈

� � ✈ � ����‍♂�‍♂

See Video and Pictures...

Exclusive to jkcyno's blog

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/12/see-the-cause-of-the-fire-outbreak-at-mma1-video-pictures/

Re: Video Of The Fire Outbreak At MMA1 by sainty2k3(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
What will happen to this shaft, I hope its not going to be repaired and returned to our airspace
Re: Video Of The Fire Outbreak At MMA1 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
sainty2k3:
What will happen to this shaft, I hope its not going to be repaired and returned to our airspace

Nothing of such would be so difficult to happen in this country bro

(1) (Reply)

From Allah We Come, To Allah We Shall Return… Hauwa Limans Final Word Before Exe / Where Can I Get Newspapers Between 2014 And 2015 / UK Based Nigerian Councillor Resigns After Being Caught With Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.