Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) (32079 Views)

Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics) / Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) / Wife Celebrates After Her Husband Emerged Unscathed From A Wrecked Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by AutoJoshNG: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2018

This happened to an Instagram user with the account name mynnahclarke. She narrated how she and her friend survived the accident without sustaining any injury.

Their car skidded off the Lagos-Ibadan express road where there was diesel spill (diesel tanker spilled). She lost control of the vehicle which caused the car to somersault severally.

Read her story below;

My first post is to thank My Father in heaven.
I’m still in awe of His mercy, His goodness and favour.

Wednesday morning, 20th June 2018, roughly between 9:36 – 9:52am, We skidded off Lagos-Ibadan express road at a curve where a tanker had spilled diesel on the road. This car hit the side of the road, went up in the air and somersaulted over four times.

The Lord indeed sent His Angels to take charge over me, to keep me, in their hands He bare me up, lest I dash my foot against a stone.

You spoke to me and I listened! I called on You in trouble and You answered! How you love me so? You gave me a second chance in life…. I’m testifying of Your goodness. You saved me and my colleague/friend – Sola, we are alive, no broken bones, no injuries, no internal bleeding, hale and hearty, All complete!

Lord Jesus I bow before to you and say THANK YOU!
I am God’s Masterpiece! Yes I am!

See more photos;

https://autojosh.com/lady-survived-ghastly-acciden-car-somersaulted-severally/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by SUPOL(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
How did u get d car? this is a warning!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by bentlywills(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thank God for there lives

7 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by Gullah: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
I Thank God for them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by ArchangeLucifer: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
This car hit the side of the road, went up in the air and somersaulted over four times.

Wow. shocked

I just need to know something. Who did the counting?

She or her friend?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by Zansu007: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Our roads are death trap..sagamu to abeokuta express way no single street light at night. God have mercy
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by helphelp: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Abeg na the car tell una say im sama-sugar 4 times abi who dey count
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
ok
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by aku626(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
lucky ones, thank God.
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by Benekruku(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
They would have died if it were to be an Innosson automobile

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by timay(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Zansu007:
Our roads are death trap..sagamu to abeokuta express way no single street light at night. God have mercy

Street Light bawo! grin grin Highway dey get streetlight?

What is important is a good and smooth highway

7 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by HolyHero: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
I remember the day I lost control and somersaulted severally.. the moment I realized that I have lose control of the car and was somersaulting, my live flashed before my eyes.. I thought I was helpless and thought I was going to die. But strangely, I didn’t panick, we were 6 in the vehicle and we all came out unscathed.

5 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by bedspread: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
THIS COULD ONLY BE THE GOD OF THE CHOSEN!!

I Praise GOD for u Sisters!

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by galadee(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
i don't like this korean cars
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by bedspread: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
galadee:
i don't like this korean cars
Even German cars Crashes!
It's not by Korean, Egyptian, Russian, American or German cars!!

It's THE MERCIES OF GOD!

8 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by Zansu007: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
But when amosun son got married all the light where on for guest, ur head must be paining you

timay:

Street Light bawo! grin grin Highway dey get streetlight?

What is important is a good and smooth highway
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by muystoy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Chei! This car na write-off
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by ChroniclesNg(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

This happened to an Instagram user account name mynnahclarke. She narrated how she and her friend survived the accident without sustaining any injury.

Their car skidded off the Lagos-Ibadan express road where there was diesel spill (diesel tanker spilled). She lost control of the vehicle which caused the car to somersault severally.

Read her story below;

My first post is to thank My Father in heaven.
I’m still in awe of His mercy, His goodness and favour.

Wednesday morning, 20th June 2018, roughly between 9:36 – 9:52am, We skidded off Lagos-Ibadan express road at a curve where a tanker had spilled diesel on the road. This car hit the side of the road, went up in the air and somersaulted over four times.

The Lord indeed sent His Angels to take charge over me, to keep me, in their hands He bare me up, lest I dash my foot against a stone.

You spoke to me and I listened! I called on You in trouble and You answered! How you love me so? You gave me a second chance in life…. I’m testifying of Your goodness. You saved me and my colleague/friend – Sola, we are alive, no broken bones, no injuries, no internal bleeding, hale and hearty, All complete!

Lord Jesus I bow before to you and say THANK YOU!
I am God’s Masterpiece! Yes I am!

See more photos;

See video of the accident below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by laivwire(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
We can safely call the car a write off

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by TheSanch(f): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
OK... So that car is gone now
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by DonBenny77(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na so KIA dey rumple, thank God for your life
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by UncleChike: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
A very senseless question. If this was your mum or sister, you wont ask this nonsense.
SUPOL:
How did u get d car? this is a warning!!!
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
I must say Kia has improved the safety standards of their vehicle.

The occupants would've died if it was one of these salvaged vehicles people repackage and sell in the Auto section.

Follow "cosplay" to see such vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by salford: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
DonBenny77:
Na so KIA dey rumple, thank God for your life
The car rumpled so as to absorb all the shock/impact of forces (f=ma and f=mg); hence protected those inside the car. I am sure you did not take Physics in high school. lol.

Modern cars are now designed to absorb as much forces as possible; hence minimizing injury to the riders.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by aariwa(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
They were wearing seat belts probably

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by biggydon209(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:
They would have died if it were to be an Innosson automobile
you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by salford: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
greyham:
I must say Kia has improved the safety standards of their vehicle.

The occupants would've died if it was one of these salvaged vehicles people repackage and sell in the Auto section.

Follow "cosplay" to see such vehicles.
Depends if it was salvaged in a developed country and inspection completed by a licensed inspection technician. This would be brought closely or to exact manufacturers spec and can be driven on roads without issues. But If it was salvaged at Ladipo in naija though, na OYO be the case.
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by DonBenny77(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
salford:

The car rumpled so as to absorb all the shock/impact of forces (f=ma and f=mg); hence protected those inside the car. I am sure you did not take Physics in high school. lol.

Modern cars are now designed to absorb as much forces as possible; hence minimizing injury to the riders.

Bros read well na the same thing I talk, I guess you skipped English classes or you don't understand pidgin English. I have crashed in a kia Rio before the car was beyond repair and five of us came out unscathed. One still has to thank God
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thank God for life.

So, KIA doesn't compress as badly as I thought?
undecided
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by yapeku1: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March / Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.