Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,618 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Career Resources - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Resources (262 Views)

Apply Now: Catilas Resources Limited Nationwide Recruitment 2018 / MTN Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator Salary / A Human Resources Career Is Not For "Nice" People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Resources by natesk(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
I've noticed that job seekers are changing industries often, and when you change industries, you need to learn more and won't start with the pay you would get if you stayed in the same industry.

Agree or disagree?

I was just talking about this with a group of friends and how many of you research similar businesses in your area to attempt working at when searching for a new career?

A thought I had, was to research for a career with an online directory to find places that are similar. I tried https://www.iqsdirectory.com/ which definitely isn't a career place, but it has various industries which I'm sure we all fit into, to a certain degree. There's an industry association and tradeshow area which is a really cool idea for finding a new job too.

Has anyone had success with a similar method?

(1) (Reply)

Common Cover Letter Mistakes To Avoid. / 7 Open Positions / Broaden Your Horizon Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.