Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Does True Love Exist? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does True Love Exist? (1116 Views)

TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide / Does This Type Of Love Exist? / 7 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does True Love Exist? by muyeskin(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2007
Why is it so hard adays to find true love? why is it that pple had turned love to football and get awards on it every year? Must one suffer 4 love? Why is it that love has turned to business I.e if u can take me to somewhere, I can love u? Y? Does true love exisit?

Re: Does True Love Exist? by Wapnetrealmcom: 3:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Jude Okoye Reveals His Shocking Inspiration Story on he spent his 1st four nights under the Ijora Bridge
http://wapnetrealm.com/jude-okoye-reveals-his-shocking-inspiration-story-on-he-spent-his-1st-four-nights-under-the-ijora-bridge/

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot,s Double Blessing / Have You Heard Of An Actor Called Van Vicker / Gt(guiter Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.