Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Final Year Student Dies After Accident On His Way To See Project Supervisor.PICS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Final Year Student Dies After Accident On His Way To See Project Supervisor.PICS (492 Views)

Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Student Dies After Accident On His Way To See Project Supervisor.PICS by CastedDude: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
A final year student of Mass Communication in Auchi Polytechnic, Edo state, has reportedly died after being involved in an accident two days ago.

It was gathered that the ND student identified as Ahmed Garba was hit by a motorcycle in front of the school gate on his way to see his project supervisor on Wednesday morning.

Report has it that the young man who is reported to be an orphan - passed away yesterday morning at MG hospital in Sabo area of the state, a day he was meant to write an exam.

The deceased was meant to graduate end of this month (October 27th) before the tragic incident.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/final-year-student-dies-in-accident-on-his-way-to-see-project-supervisor.html

Re: Final Year Student Dies After Accident On His Way To See Project Supervisor.PICS by CastedDude: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Final Year Student Dies After Accident On His Way To See Project Supervisor.PICS by internationalman(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thank God it was confirmed as accident, otherwise people would have said he was a cultist and was probably killed by cult rivals..

Some would have said he's a gangster because he had earrings on..

Rest on though...

And to think I just went to see my project supervisor yesterday too and nothing makes me even more sympathetic with the family..

I hope the supervisor would be happy now cause he'd probably be playing tinko tinko with the guy and kept postponing their appointments...

Annoying set of people.
Re: Final Year Student Dies After Accident On His Way To See Project Supervisor.PICS by Homeboiy: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Auchi poly needs prayers

Every week person de die for that school
Re: Final Year Student Dies After Accident On His Way To See Project Supervisor.PICS by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Why don't they communicate through email? That was how my project was reviewed. No stress.

Rip to the dead..

(1) (Reply)

Road And Gutter Changes Duties when it rains In Aba / The Scary Moment A BRT Bus Exploded At Anthony, Lagos / Ugly Incident!!! Toilet Of A Nigerian Airplane Engulfed In Fire (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.